Where Would You Love To Take A Ride?

Madlad

Absolute Madlad
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
I ride a
2014 Yamaha R6
So there's a company in Australia that rents out motorcycles, and you can either take a self-guided tour or a guided tour. Tours last from like 3 days to a whole month! The price covers accommodations and your bike for the trip (as far as I can tell). Definitely on my bucket list; if 'rona season ever ends, this is where I'm going! :D

Link for any interested: https://www.bikeroundoz.com/default.asp

Reactions: HippoDrone

WEB

Wannabie Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
So there's a company in Australia that rents out motorcycles, and you can either take a self-guided tour or a guided tour. Tours last from like 3 days to a whole month! The price covers accommodations and your bike for the trip (as far as I can tell). Definitely on my bucket list; if 'rona season ever ends, this is where I'm going! :D

Link for any interested: https://www.bikeroundoz.com/default.asp
shit man, for those prices just take one of mine

• Haha
Reactions: Madlad

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
My dream is to ride at the Isle of Man.. I know its cliche... but it doesnt mean I cant love it. I dont even want to race around it, just want to make the pilgramidge, see the monuments and pay respects, and get to ride on a piece of history

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

humes

Colorado Motovlogger
May 17, 2020
Denver, CO
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2012 Ducati Monster 696
Since I live in Colorado my primary goal is to set up some rides through the Mountain West. Colorado to Wyoming to Montana to Idaho to Utah to Phoenix to New Mexico and back up. My stretch goal would be to not only record/vlog that journey, but meet other riders along the way for stretches, meet up for coffee, learn about them, etc.

For sure as others have said the Alps (Europe in general) would be wonderful to ride through. I'm guessing Canada would be a fair shot too during the summer.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts