Where Would You Love To Take A Ride?

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
Ummm yes to all! :D I would love to buy a brand new Africa twin or 1250GS some day and load it up with all the stuff and just go and see where I come out. South America would be a great adventure as would a ride up to Alaska. Any trip on a bike is a great trip!
I just got into the traveling on a motorcycle scene, I have always just gotten on and gone for a ride so everything looks good to me at the present time.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
That will be awesome if you could see some new places! :) Although America is so huge, you could take a life time exploring it!

Reactions: RideOnTwo

UncleL

Uncle LongBeard
Feb 29, 2020
Midlands, UK
I ride a
HD, W800, RE
I had a lot of routes planned but it seams for now it could be a tad bit difficult. But on top of my list is going from the UK to Greece and some wild camping longer trip anywhere with a mountains really ;)

• Love

Skant153

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2020
Rochester, NY
www.sandycreekmanor.com
I ride a
97 CBR 900RR
98 VFR800
98 Valkyrie
07 VT1100
I guess I'm a few years too late, thanks for UncleL for resurrecting it.

I want to do "US-1" next summer. It's from key West to Maine all along the coast. There's some areas us-1 dips inland but there are routes off it to stay along the coast. I think next July would be the time to do it. Maybe we can get a motovloggers ride together. It's always more fun to ride with a group.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Made it to the Cabot Trail and back. The last pic is from a place called the Lookoff in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.

View attachment 4512

Holy Cow, I know exactly where that is! I have a pic from 2008 from almost that exact same location, was riding my 2005 Heritage Softail with a few buds of mine up there.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
Done both coasts + south islands of Japan, done the NC500, done southern France, done Highway 1... where next?
Dunno. I’ll do the Great Ocean Road here in Australia then maybe India or Vietnam or somewhere maybe in a few years.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
I have a plan:
1- Conquer Norway, I have explored the east for a while, but the entire coastline remains to be visited. I wanna do the usual tourist traps as well as the Arctic circle. As well as cross a few mountain passes towards the south.

2- See Europe. More specifically, the typical alpine passes and surrounding landscapes. I also want to explore the UK, maybe the NC500 or at least some amount of the highlands.

3- Come to the US and do a tour or 3. The typical american variety of biomes and attractions makes it a must-do. aside from the usual route66, I wanna do the Tail of the Dragon, The West Coast and other assorted sidequests along the way. I have friends all over the US as well I promised I would visit "if I ever was in the area".

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I really want to do the east to west or west to east coast of the USA. would be ace to do the coast lines too and then back to the coast I started on.

If you make it over here after all this, I would be glad to take time off and join you riding from east to west in the USA and back again.

Maybe take about 6 weeks so we can really enjoy it? :cool:

• Love

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I would never be able to get that much time off work mate, trips like this are a pipedream for me until I retire!

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I would never be able to get that much time off work mate, trips like this are a pipedream for me until I retire!

Ideally I want to retire early, say in 5-10 years, and I'm totally willing to whittle my life down to only the bare essentials, literally no debt and making my living costs as low as possible, solely so I can take long extended vacations and bike trips all over the country on MY timetable and not someone else's.

If I can set up enough little revenue streams of passive income then I'll be able to. I need to install solar panels yet (to eliminate my electric bill) and I need some other ducks to line up. It might never happen and I might need to work until 65, but its also nice to have a focused goal I'm constantly working towards too.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
Ideally I want to retire early, say in 5-10 years, and I'm totally willing to whittle my life down to only the bare essentials, literally no debt and making my living costs as low as possible, solely so I can take long extended vacations and bike trips all over the country on MY timetable and not someone else's.

If I can set up enough little revenue streams of passive income then I'll be able to. I need to install solar panels yet (to eliminate my electric bill) and I need some other ducks to line up. It might never happen and I might need to work until 65, but its also nice to have a focused goal I'm constantly working towards too.

Invest in property. Have other people pay for your lifestyle :)

Madlad

Absolute Madlad
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
I ride a
2014 Yamaha R6
So there's a company in Australia that rents out motorcycles, and you can either take a self-guided tour or a guided tour. Tours last from like 3 days to a whole month! The price covers accommodations and your bike for the trip (as far as I can tell). Definitely on my bucket list; if 'rona season ever ends, this is where I'm going! :D

Link for any interested: https://www.bikeroundoz.com/default.asp

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts