weeemrcb

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2013
SE London
weeem.co.uk
I ride a
Fireblade
What does your name mean?

We've all been given, or given ourselves, our names which we use on our YT channels.
Some are ellaborations on our real names and some are covert pseudonimn.... psunonimminins...... aliases ;)

:?: But where do they come from?
:arrow: What is their origin?
:evil: Did you resist your name at first?
:eek: How do you pronounce them? (e.g. Dlinquencious = D-Link ewe wench us )

Starter for 10 ...
I was given my name on the day I started a new job in 2000. By my new boss.... he gave everyone nicknames :roll:

I'm a Scot, used to wear a red scarf to work and ... and so did Charlie Bucket from Wonky Willy's Chocolate Factory :?

And so from that day on they called me Weeman Red Scarf Charlie Bucket - hense my channel name WeeemRCB :)
Sometimes he'd call me Weeman Red Scarrrrf Ya Wee Scotty Bassaaaa, but everyone else just called me Weeem (pron. W eeeeem) :D

I named him Shadwell Limpy and we've been friends ever since :)

mateisons

Wannabie Member
Jan 14, 2013
I ride a
drz 400 sm
nice one ;)

when I used to live on the country side an old granny (neighbor) used to call me Mateisons. :p
and so it stuck with me, mainly my brothers fault :D

Reactions: NF Vulcan

withabitofginger

Wannabie Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mansfield Notts, uk
I ride a
Ducati diavel carbon black
Mine came from a line I always used whenever any female mentioned any foodstuff with the main ingredient being ginger.

Having slight ginger hair, my comment would be....

There's nothing wrong with a bit of ginger ;)

TheDiabeticBiker

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha MT07
Ducati Monster 600
My YT/Forum name comes from what a group of Alfa Romeo enthusiasts get called Alfisti (Pronounced Al-feast-e) similar to what Ducati fans get called Ducatisti. Kid was just a name I shoved on the end. Hate it though, wish I could change it on here and youtube.

Neilisin

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Sutton, London, UK
neils.in
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM x 2
Mine is kind of obvious but the origins are more convoluted. Years back when I first got into overlanding and doing long tours by bike, I registered on Horizons Unlimited and with no need to keep my touring identity a secret, I figured I'd try registering with my first name, well at least try it... and BINGO!

Well, I look back and think why not? If I'm looking to travel around the world and make new friends and see wonderful sights, having my first name a public thing would be to my benefit. I don't regret it, despite feeling at times a little exposed. :p

Later when planning for my Africa trip and wanting something a little more memorable than: "TravelBlog.DevMatters.com" I tried a few combinations between "travelling.to" and silly combinations like that... and those of you in the know of domain registration would know that Tobago (.to) domains are bloody expensive. However, India (.in) are much much cheaper. So why not register: "Neil's in..." which then became my brand and everything thereafter became Neil's in...

krayziesensei

Wannabie Member
Dec 27, 2012
Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi JAPAN
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Ural Patrol
2007 DRZ400S/SM - 2 sets of wheels
I used to teach English in Japan. When I would talk to the students I would say, "That's crazy" a lot. I would use it in situations where you'd say, "awesome," "wow," "whoa," etc. Anyway, I said it so much my students started calling me, "crazy-sensei."

I liked it because it made me sound more badass than I was. Lol So, I changed the spelling of crazy to krayzie and started using it on forums. Once I came back to the States and started my YouTube account I didn't even have to think about it. I knew what my name was going to be: krayziesensei.

UnstableBoy

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2012
NJ, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
'99 Ninja 250, 2012 V-Strom 650
copy paste from the "tell us something we don't know " thread.

My nickname came from back in the day when I played 'Magic The Gathering' when I did something completely stupid in the game and my friend said in a 'robin' voice, "Holy unstable boy, batman" hence to my friends I was forever known as Unstable Boy.

the rev part is from me being an ordained minister of The Church of the Subgenius

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
I used to play Delta Force Black Hawk Down an insane amount, my gaming name has been LoneRanger for a while, they always used to call me 'Jolly', and then I went for the happy pirate theme :p

iTrophyEyes

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2013
I ride a
96' Honda CBR 250rr
I love the band you me at six. They have a song called trophy eyes. Rolled with it. I use it for everything.
I'm so original.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I use Friz for everything online.

If Friz is taken, I use Friz20. It sounds cooler than something like Friz1 or Friz2 etc. Looks better too.

On YouTube, both were taken. I thought "Sod it, I'll stick another 0 in here. Maybe people will still read it Friz20".

They didn't.

Footle83

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2012
Liphook, Hampshire
www.footlevision.weebly.com
I ride a
2011 Yamaha YZF R125 Blue/BLA 6/11 - 8/12
2007 Suzuki SV 650S Custom paint 10/12 - Present
1994 CB500 "The Medic" Woodland Camo (Custom) 12/12 - Present
I chose Footle83 Because the word "footle" means to talk nonsense i.e absolute rubbish, so was rather fitting of me as a person. The 83 is a combination of the numbers used by Guy Martin in the Isle of Man TT when he went from Wilson Craig Honda and Relentless Suzuki as he is an inspiration of mine.

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary
my middle name is tommy the tompson "tommygun" is iconic and my last name is white also it is never taken (on sites i would use) and its said on how it looks

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
CurlyBlakey said:
My name is Blake, I had curly hair, I was a biker. Pretty self explanatory really.

I've seen the picture. It was pretty bloody curly.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Friz said:
CurlyBlakey said:
My name is Blake, I had curly hair, I was a biker. Pretty self explanatory really.

You know I got ID'd for superglue? I also had to produce my Uni campus card (which I still have, hello discounts :D) to prove it was me on my driving licence! Better get that changed when I get my restriction taken off it...

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary
CurlyBlakey said:
Friz said:
CurlyBlakey said:

You know I got ID'd for superglue? I also had to produce my Uni campus card (which I still have, hello discounts :D) to prove it was me on my driving licence! Better get that changed when I get my restriction taken off it...
probly thought you wanted some hair gel

66shinobi

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
i like japanese culture, ninja's, samurai's, some anime, hot asians, takeshi's castle etc etc.
shinobi is a famous samurai warrior which i first heard the name from a lost prophets song called shinobi vs. dragon ninja. I found out about the name through wikipedia when i was finding out what the title of the song was about and thought it was quite fitting seeing as it was pretty much guaranteed my bikes would be one of the big jap 4. and the 66 was just the number my finger was closest too when i was creating my youtube account lol

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts