Where Can You Find Royalty Free Music

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
You can find free music on YouTube. Go to your avatar on the upper rt corner, left click, then see "Creator Studio". Left click, then look on the left, find "Create", then left click. Audio library. Free music, ad supported music, and sound effects. You can download the free stuff.( Which I do).

Also, another "cheat" is to find non original music posted on youtube and copy it using a program that will use just the audio( youtube to mp3 converter) and save that music. example: a garage band playing a Jimi Hendrix tune. I believe that is copywrite free.

Nope. That'll still get flagged. Basically because every song has 2 copyrights. 1 for that performance/recording and one for the original composition. (The music and the lyrics). So by using music in that way you'll actually be violating 2 separate people's copyright!

And trust me, youtube is good at recognising covers. I have an acoustic covers channel and if it's on their list, they'll recognise it, fast!

Reactions: elmSTnasty

elmSTnasty

If you can take it, take it twice
Aug 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I ride a
2007 CBR 600RR
Nope. That'll still get flagged. Basically because every song has 2 copyrights. 1 for that performance/recording and one for the original composition. (The music and the lyrics). So by using music in that way you'll actually be violating 2 separate people's copyright!

And trust me, youtube is good at recognising covers. I have an acoustic covers channel and if it's on their list, they'll recognise it, fast!
Yup. They have some sort of program that only needs to hear the first 4-5 seconds of a song to figure out what it is. I uploaded a song I made on Garage Band and it told me it was the same song as some Las Vegas DJ I never heard of. I sent a message telling them I made it and I can send the source file if they want proof. They took away the copyright notice after that. I also uploaded a video of my friends' band doing a live Blues Traveler cover, and they thought it was actually Blues Traveler. YouTube isn't messing around.

The_Hatter

We Are All Mad Here
Sep 28, 2015
Menifee California
I ride a
Current Ride 2014 yamaha R6
RIP 04 & 06 Honda CBR600RR
From what I have gotten from most lawyers, you have to google who owns the rights to that specific song and get consent from all.

Otherwise google it, & double check its not under a copyright.

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
I recommend NoCopyrightSounds and Proximity, both have Youtube Channels under that name. However Ive had issues with my login for NCS a few times and cannot always download the files they have, so I tend to use savetube to download the audio from their Youtube videos. Just be sure to read the details of each song, some are attribution required, some cannot be used, and some wont require any attribution.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts