What's your favourite upload?

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Almost all of them are my favorite lol. Probably my "my parents found out about my bike" video because that was about my parents finding out about my motorcycle. Although they were extremely mad, it was a liberating feeling that they now accept that I ride.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
LOL, don't cringe too hard. Old video. Whats your favorite from your collection?
Not any of my early stuff either, I've been at it just 11 months, I remember HippoDrones telling me it'll take at least a year to even start approaching where I want it to be (the channel) and this has proven very true. My recent uploads are starting to scratch the surface a little. I do defensive riding stuff. My current fave is
DEFENSIVE RIDING TECHNIQUES & STOP SIGN IGNORANCE
because I mixed it up with some diagrams and a google maps image to explain some tips. I think it came across well, compared to some of my earlier stuff, so I'm continuing in a similar style.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I have a tie!
One of my Challenge Accepted videos, 2 X 4 CHALLENGE, HOOOOOOOOOOO! That one was just fun coming up with and was a great ride.

And one from my 2018 trip to Laconia Bike week, H. H. Holmes America's First Serial Killer. New Hampshire is just awesome to ride around and finding out that one of the first documented serial killers in the States grew up there kind of blew my mind.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
My favorite recent video is this:
"Moto Guzzi V7 on Track at Anglesey Race Track #MotoGuzzi #V7 #Trackday"

My favorite prior to that I guess would have been this one:
"Motovlogging History: The Historic Dockyard of Portsmouth - The Mary Rose"

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
This is a great thread.

My favourites are from my most recent library, my early stuff is just horrible to watch.

My favorites are all in my Euro Tour Series 2019 series, and are either Days 4 or 5.

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I have a tie!
One of my Challenge Accepted videos, 2 X 4 CHALLENGE, HOOOOOOOOOOO! That one was just fun coming up with and was a great ride.

And one from my 2018 trip to Laconia Bike week, H. H. Holmes America's First Serial Killer. New Hampshire is just awesome to ride around and finding out that one of the first documented serial killers in the States grew up there kind of blew my mind.

I am a proper H H Holmes story fanatic so will be checking this out for sure.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
My favorite recent video is this:
"Moto Guzzi V7 on Track at Anglesey Race Track #MotoGuzzi #V7 #Trackday"

My favorite prior to that I guess would have been this one:
"Motovlogging History: The Historic Dockyard of Portsmouth - The Mary Rose"
Haha, classic that trackday plus the one racing that Ducati was a winner. I'll check out the Mary Rose!

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
My "1st gear challenge" is my favourite at the moment, because it all came together well--the filming, the locations, the speed and the editing.

My long term favourite is "The Gixxer reborn" because it is short and silly.
I might have a crack at that 1st gear challenge, not sure it suits my Rider Guider YouTube channel however I could just upload it to my Facebook page :D ...... I'll watch The Gixxer Reborn.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I have a tie!

Will watch that this weekend. I'm on late shift at work but hopefully will get some down time :-D

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Not any of my early stuff either, I've been at it just 11 months, I remember HippoDrones telling me it'll take at least a year to even start approaching where I want it to be (the channel) and this has proven very true. My recent uploads are starting to scratch the surface a little. I do defensive riding stuff. My current fave is
DEFENSIVE RIDING TECHNIQUES & STOP SIGN IGNORANCE
because I mixed it up with some diagrams and a google maps image to explain some tips. I think it came across well, compared to some of my earlier stuff, so I'm continuing in a similar style.
I'm going to give that a watch today! Always good to be on the defensive when riding! Don't worry! You'll make it up there!

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I might have a crack at that 1st gear challenge, not sure it suits my Rider Guider YouTube channel however I could just upload it to my Facebook page :D ...... I'll watch The Gixxer Reborn.
I still haven't decided about doing 1st gear challenge. Similarly it may not suit the channel but for work reasons as am sure it will result in excess of speed limit being reached.

• Haha
Reactions: Riderguide

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
What's your (as in your own) favourite upload and why? Put up the TITLE so we can search & watch it.

That is way to difficult man xD

The rebuild series maybe , if we look at the fun i had during that process.

Or the Zero FX review, because i had way to much fun riding that thing (and almost crashing it).

Or Life of a Rider, because that was fun editing and thinking out.

Or of 2019, then he isn't online yet, or it is the one Talking about Riding.

But when we talking about watching back yourself then i would have to guess; Greenlaning with a Kawasaki GPZ400R.
Different times, great memories to both vacation to England and to that bike. And i can still remember that day itself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Riderguide and HRMV

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts