Status
Not open for further replies.

GwaiRide

Wannabie Member
Feb 26, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RVF400
What's up everyone, I have just started vlogging and just found this forum.

Little bit about me:
- been living in HK for 6 years
- ride a 2002 Honda CB400SF Vtec2
- teacher / business owner
- avid fan of alcohol and going out

Camera Setup:
- gopro hd 1 for video
- bluetooth helmet set and phone for recording audio

I started vlogging at the request of my dad who is stuck living in Africa and only has access to crappy 12hp, 125cc Chinese made road bikes. I thought, well hell, why not do some general vlogs for everyone to enjoy!

Hong Kong is a pretty insane city and it's a ton of fun to ride bikes out here if you can get out of the gridlock. Soo, check out my channel if you have time and feel free to make a request for a video.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums =)

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Welcome mate :). Hopefully see a vid of the harbour as it was completely covered in fog when I visited a couple years ago during a tour of China (best holiday EVER!) :)

GwaiRide

Wannabie Member
Feb 26, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RVF400
Thanks for the welcomes. I'll do my best to get a good vid of the harbour, but as you know, it's always smoggy and overcast out here!

If anyone watched my monastery video, you'll notice my mic doesn't pick up sound other than my voice. What's the easiest way to splice my helmet mic and go pro mix so they are seamless? I have Vegas pro 10.

Thanks for the input!

GwaiRide

Wannabie Member
Feb 26, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RVF400
Yeah, it's an uncommon problem to have and I feel lucky to have found a mic setup that records my voice clearly, but there is absolutely no outside noise which makes it sound like it's been dubbed over.

GwaiRide

Wannabie Member
Feb 26, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RVF400
It's a fun bike to have, but all the power kicks in when the variable timing starts at 6,300rpm. Anything below that and she's a slow poke. Good for running around town though. I still can't decide what I like more, the even power band of my old v-twin or the cb400's sudden rush.

Come over sometime, and I'll let you take it for a spin haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts