What's the scariest thing that's happened to you that wasn't a crash?

R6 Monkey

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2020
Scotland
www.r6monkey.co.uk
I ride a
Yamaha R6
I have a video on my channel which could have ended so much worse I was on the A537 cat and fiddle road I was down visiting my cousin and had never ridden the road before also being a relatively new rider was inexperienced, I wasn’t speeding at the time as some may know that toad is full of average speed cameras but an unknown corner combined with a rut in the road lead to target fixation and almost going head on with a van
59A8A0D4-6E1E-4CE3-9B80-CAE6EC0C9023.png

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
I have a video on my channel which could have ended so much worse I was on the A537 cat and fiddle road I was down visiting my cousin and had never ridden the road before also being a relatively new rider was inexperienced, I wasn’t speeding at the time as some may know that toad is full of average speed cameras but an unknown corner combined with a rut in the road lead to target fixation and almost going head on with a van View attachment 5279
Wowza that is close, I do the cat n Fiddle most weekends and that looks like the twisty bit nearer Buxton. Its easy to see why they have spent millions of pounds on trying to make it safer!!

R6 Monkey

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2020
Scotland
www.r6monkey.co.uk
I ride a
Yamaha R6
Wowza that is close, I do the cat n Fiddle most weekends and that looks like the twisty bit nearer Buxton. Its easy to see why they have spent millions of pounds on trying to make it safer!!
Thanks man yeah it is a great rod and the average speed cameras doesn’t take away anything from the experience this one was about 4 years ago and I’m glad to say my experience level has since grown

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
What's an average speed camera?
Just a series of speed cameras along a strip of road that snap your plate and can calculate the time it takes you to travel between them. Basically you cant speed up and slow down between them without them knowing, sneaky buggers......

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts