What Movie Did You Watch

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Yupe, agree on both.
London has fallen was alright, but not a must see.
Olympus has fallen was better, and even that one wasn't a must see ;)

I can't wait for Tarzan and Warcraft though :O

Yeah London has fallen had the novelty effect as its my countries capital, but if I was elsewhere it wouldn't of been "all that" Tarzan looks good. I watched Civil War the other day and thought it was rubbish :/

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Saw Warcraft last weekend, best game movie so far, but its no masterpiece. People who know the universe will be satisfied, but if you don't know it you should do fine anyway. Names will be unfamiliar but locations are varied and noteworthy. Should keep you entertained as any good fantasy flick would. Also good CGI.

Hypertard

Life, the Universe and Bikes...
May 25, 2016
Oxfordshire
I ride a
BMW F800R, Husqvarna 900R
Avoid "13 hours in Benghazi"

Currently watching Gamorrah - the tv series based off the movie - both are well recommended...

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
I finally watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier a few years late. It was damn good. One of the best of the Avengers franchise.

Reactions: Hypertard

MartinT

Motorbike MartinT on YOUTUBE
Jun 10, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750s (2006)
1) fight club - clever film and book - (talking about in on Saturdays motovlog!)

2) watch out were mad - old but fantastic film

3) 2nd hand lions - I am very hand with most things so like this film as gives a spin on getting older.

4) Snatch - all round awesome film - last fight has owasis 'f*cking in the bushes' playing over it good guitar and drum song

5) any Indiana Jones film.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Went and seen Captain America Civil war.

Wasn't a huge fan, the whole idea of them all fighting with each other is just wrong.

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
Saw Warcraft last weekend, best game movie so far, but its no masterpiece. People who know the universe will be satisfied, but if you don't know it you should do fine anyway. Names will be unfamiliar but locations are varied and noteworthy. Should keep you entertained as any good fantasy flick would. Also good CGI.

I watched it last Friday. Bloody epic. My friend and I were practically jumping through the entire move. "STORMWIND!" "DALARAN!" and so on. It's awesome once you've played WoW.

I finally watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier a few years late. It was damn good. One of the best of the Avengers franchise.

Likewise. :p I watched Civil War and then learnt that it was the third, and not the second movie. :D I think it was done pretty well.

2016 Isle of Man TT

Duuuuude! Going download the whole thing off torrents at the end of the month. :D Where did you watch it?

Went and seen Captain America Civil war.

Wasn't a huge fan, the whole idea of them all fighting with each other is just wrong.

I agree. Felt that the fight between them was forced. Didn't see a proper thread of logic connecting it.

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
I watched Cooties,

Its not a bad movie, Some golden lines in it

SteinerOTR

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki
Recently watched:

- Rocky
- The hunt for Red October
- The Transformer movies
- and while not really movies i'd like to place a shoutout to Mondo enduro and Terra Circa

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
I recently watched The Mist. It was ... interesting. Not bad, but not great. The ending is insane though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts