What is your next channel goal?

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Short term is approaching that 300 give-away. Less than 30 to go but fluctuating a little. Long term is interesting, the wife tends to be a bit demanding on my time when I'm sat here editing which slows down my productivity during school hols (she's a teacher) so ...... get this - I've convinced her to join us! She's doing her test this year and getting a bike!!!!! She'll be an interesting project for me to guide her through her biking journey on my channel. We'll have decent intercom and both have on lid footage for different perspectives etc. Might make for interesting footage and she's a bit of a hottie so I might get a few extra subs LOL :D #gottalovebikerchicks

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Short term is approaching that 300 give-away. Less than 30 to go but fluctuating a little. Long term is interesting, the wife tends to be a bit demanding on my time when I'm sat here editing which slows down my productivity during school hols (she's a teacher) so ...... get this - I've convinced her to join us! She's doing her test this year and getting a bike!!!!! She'll be an interesting project for me to guide her through her biking journey on my channel. We'll have decent intercom and both have on lid footage for different perspectives etc. Might make for interesting footage and she's a bit of a hottie so I might get a few extra subs LOL :D #gottalovebikerchicks

Butt in thumbnail is instant viral and multiple subs garaunted xD

• Haha
Reactions: RideOnTwo

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well I didn't make my goal, I am 60k views short. I should reach the 500k views around my 3rd channeversary though at Christmas. I am looking to be hitting 2k subs within the next few weeks though! :cool:

How are you all getting on with your goals? :)
Well I have finally hit my first half a million views on my channel, onwards and upwards.

I guess I need to set myself some new goals now! :D

So my next goal will be 3000 subscribers by my 4th channiversary (next Christmas).

500k.jpg

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
Well I have finally hit my first half a million views on my channel, onwards and upwards.

So my next goal will be 3000 subscribers by my 4th channiversary (next Christmas).

View attachment 4692
Well done mr Hippo!

Very admirable indeed, 3000 subs sounds like a good target :)

I have just passed my first thousand views which I'm rather chuffed about so we are all hitting targets one way or another! :cool:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well done mr Hippo!

Very admirable indeed, 3000 subs sounds like a good target :)

I have just passed my first thousand views which I'm rather chuffed about so we are all hitting targets one way or another! :cool:
That is really awesome mate, it can feel a bit of a grind to start with, but as long as you enjoy the journey, it is very much worth it just to get to know all the wonderful folk you get to interact with! :)

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
That is really awesome mate, it can feel a bit of a grind to start with, but as long as you enjoy the journey, it is very much worth it just to get to know all the wonderful folk you get to interact with! :)
That's my view on it, not all that fussed about the analytics side of things honestly as long as people enjoy my silly videos I'm more than happy, although it does give a massive sense of achievement when your videos are liked and commented on and whatnot

The social side of has been a world changer for me, as I have never been part of a biking community in my years of riding, it's so cool talking to people with the same interests! :D

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I used to have quite a crowd of mates that rode, but they gave up, moved away or both. Motovlogging has been an incredible way for me to get some biking buddies again! :)

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R

He doesn't go far enough back to see it from the start, but i am close or over the half a million as well i would guess.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
He doesn't go far enough back to see it from the start, but i am close or over the half a million as well i would guess.
It should show your lifetime view count on your channel page up near the top!

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
Congrats to those that have reached their goals!

I really had not set goals, I tend to be more of a fly by the seat of my pants type. That being said:

For 2020 my goals are to learn more about my cameras and take my footage to the next level. I have what I hope are the parts necessary to add the wife to the conversation while on the bike. The videos we did together on our trip seemed to have gone over very well with my subscriber base.

As far as views and sub goals, I will let them grow as they will, I am fine with whatever happens as long as I can answer all of my comments personally and not have to rely on canned responses. That to me is most important.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Congrats to those that have reached their goals!

I really had not set goals, I tend to be more of a fly by the seat of my pants type. That being said:

For 2020 my goals are to learn more about my cameras and take my footage to the next level. I have what I hope are the parts necessary to add the wife to the conversation while on the bike. The videos we did together on our trip seemed to have gone over very well with my subscriber base.

As far as views and sub goals, I will let them grow as they will, I am fine with whatever happens as long as I can answer all of my comments personally and not have to rely on canned responses. That to me is most important.
It is hard sometimes to respond in a personal way to all the comments, especially when a lot are almost identical. You make some really engaging videos though, and if you can dual vlog with your misses, I can only imagine it will add to your channel Chappy! :)

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
It is hard sometimes to respond in a personal way to all the comments, especially when a lot are almost identical. You make some really engaging videos though, and if you can dual vlog with your misses, I can only imagine it will add to your channel Chappy! :)
Thanks mate that means a lot coming from you. I really can't wait to see your thoughts on the one R, the misses and I are seriously thinking of making that leap but we want to see if the hype is true. No one I trust more when it comes to 360 and honesty before making that plunge!

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I am fine with whatever happens as long as I can answer all of my comments personally and not have to rely on canned responses. That to me is most important.

Same, even though sometimes people don't reply back, or don't return the favour on their channel, i always try to answer every single comment personally.

(i can accept channels with 1000+ comments not responding to every single one of course ;) )

P.Outback

Wannabie Member
Jun 19, 2019
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom 650
My next goal is to hit 1000 Subs and hopefully be in a position to monetise. Im at 842 Subs now. No actual timeframe. It'll happen if and when it happens.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts