www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Waterdog90,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey everyone, @Waterdog90 is an impressive guy. He was curious about the camera setup I had and explained he is just starting out filming.

So of course I recommended this sight for exchanging ideas for filming and camera questions.

I will let him tell you his really cool backstory if he wants to do so.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Nice Sporty Waterdog, welcome!

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
19 years apart - Amazing how the Sportsters are so timeless in their looks.

Well, they really haven't changed too much, today's Sportsters are still using the Evolution motor from the mid 80's! With some improvements of course. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Well, they really haven't changed too much, today's Sportsters are still using the Evolution motor from the mid 80's! With some improvements of course. :cool:

H-D is defying their own pattern. They ran Shovelheads until 1986 and then went to the Blockhead which was around for a couple of years in the bigger bikes.

Then H-D showed the Sportsters no Fathead love...:(

I say we get something started on Change.org to start a petition to get the Sportsters back in line with the rest of the big bikes. A nice 107 Musclehead engine would be great!

Reactions: Drakhen99

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
H-D is defying their own pattern. They ran Shovelheads until 1986 and then went to the Blockhead which was around for a couple of years in the bigger bikes.

Then H-D showed the Sportsters no Fathead love...:(

I say we get something started on Change.org to start a petition to get the Sportsters back in line with the rest of the big bikes. A nice 107 Musclehead engine would be great!

The limited info and images of the 1250 Custom powered by the Revolution Max 1250 engine is probably the future we are getting a glimpse of for the Sportster. Sportsters were removed from the European lineup because of emmissions standards, which is understandable.

And from what I have heard and read about the Pan America, which has the Revolution Max 1250 as its powerplant, then those Sportsters will be back on the path the early versions were on, which is a Sportier trail because that engine is fast and powerful!

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
The limited info and images of the 1250 Custom powered by the Revolution Max 1250 engine is probably the future we are getting a glimpse of for the Sportster. Sportsters were removed from the European lineup because of emmissions standards, which is understandable.

And from what I have heard and read about the Pan America, which has the Revolution Max 1250 as its powerplant, then those Sportsters will be back on the path the early versions were on, which is a Sportier trail because that engine is fast and powerful!

Yep, after riding the Pan Am I am very certain we'll see that Rev Max motor in the Sportster lineup within a year or two. It's a great motor.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Welcome WaterDog!

Let's hope y'all are right about the Custom becoming the new Sporty... if so, It'll be on my lust list in no time :D

-John

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
Welcome WaterDog - love having another Harley fanatic amongst the ranks! Always did want a Sportster!

Thanks

John

Reactions: Drakhen99
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts