www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Soozaki,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

D

Deleted member 5472

Hi dandoolittle! Thanks for welcoming me.

Hello motovlogging community! I am a new motovlogger from the Eastern shore of Maryland. I'm an 18 year old college student (feel free to make fun of me for being a freshman) and I am currently home right now for winter break. I go to college on the Eastern shore of Maryland as well, but it's a little weird going from where I live to the city of where my college is because of the change in scenery, etc. I ride a 2006 Suzuki Katana 600, which is basically the touring version of a GSXR600.

During the spring and summer when the temperatures are warmer I love to go out and explore random things. When it's colder I tend not to venture too far away from where I live because I just wanna try and avoid freezing to death. I'm a very spontaneous person when it comes to things like adventures. I'm currently in the process of making my first motovlog and look forward to joining the motovlogging community. Being that I'm such a new motovlogger I am here to learn some tips and tricks and what to do and what not to do when trying to grow your fanbase, etc.

Fortunately I do have a photo of my bike on my laptop. When I get back to my desktop I'll upload more pictures.
Also for those of you wondering, yes my name is Soozaki Rider. Don't forget to put the emphasis on the ZAKI :D

IMG_0034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome to the forum and kudos for getting into riding and motovlogging at 18. College can be a great time in life so you will no doubt have plenty of possible topics.

Here is the dad in me coming out, be sure to keep your grades up.:D

Reactions: Deleted member 5472

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts