I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Skipshift,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Hi @Skipshift,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hey all.
I ride a 2012 gsxr600 at the moment. Recently got back into riding and figured I would strap on a mic and gopro and retry motovlogging. My old channel was more like snowcat's old stuff and I've outgrown that kind of riding and attitude.
I'm here to meet all of you fine folks.
I've been lurking the forums for a bit and thought it was about time to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Hey all.
I ride a 2012 gsxr600 at the moment. Recently got back into riding and figured I would strap on a mic and gopro and retry motovlogging. My old channel was more like snowcat's old stuff and I've outgrown that kund of riding and attitude.
I'm here to meet all of you fine folks.
I've been lurking the forums for a bit and thought it was about time to join.
Also, pardon the typo there. Big thumbs and a small phone don't go well together!

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Kansas has those? o_O Just pulling your leg since you are in the other Ark type one. Do you ride the Pig Trail?

View attachment 5942
lol true btw. I'm in the center-ish haha. Kind of the armpit of the US, no offense to anyone else that lives here ;)
I ride in Ok,AR, and Tx. I need to get farther north and get some time in up there.

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
lol true btw. I'm in the center-ish haha. Kind of the armpit of the US, no offense to anyone else that lives here ;)
I ride in Ok,AR, and Tx. I need to get farther north and get some time in up there.
I have ridden across the great state of Arkansas several times so I get what you are saying.

Still though, there is something about crossing that place that gets me excited because I am either almost out west or almost back home. :p

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
Welcome. My brother lives in AR so do a few of my riding buddies that I see a couple of times a year. Pretty areas and fantastic roads in some of it. I look forward to seeing your new more grown up videos.

Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Welcome. My brother lives in AR so do a few of my riding buddies that I see a couple of times a year. Pretty areas and fantastic roads in some of it. I look forward to seeing your new more grown up videos.
Well, "grown up" is subjective. I'll grow old, but never grow up.
I definitely steer clear of the old "rawr, cagers, blah blah" videos now though.
More sensible topics and relaxed riding pace for sure. I will always goof around though, whether it's on or off camera ;)

Reactions: Drakhen99
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 5
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts