www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Percy,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
Hey everyone! Really happy that I found this community. I'm in the Northern VA area and just returned to riding after being away for 25+ years. I am loving life, riding my 2018 Sportster Iron 1200, and just started motovlogging. I bought the bike 2 months ago and have been tweaking her a bit here and there.

The original owner (he only rode her a couple of weeks before trading her in for something bigger) added some things on the bike that I've already swapped out. The photo here is how she looks today after swapping out the Sundowner 2 up setup for my custom Le Pera Stubbs Cafe.

My channel is a mix of biking, finding balance in life, living with diabetes, and just focusing on general positivity. I've been trying to figure out this motovlogging life and stumbled across this forum. Looking forward to being an active member and contributing to the community.

-Peace-

leperacompare.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi Percy, welcome to the forum. The bike looks lovely mate! :)

Reactions: Percy

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Welcome to the site fella.

I’m not a Harley Fan but I have to give credit where due, it’s one of the best I’ve seen today, tidy.

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
What up Percy! I'm over in Woodbridge, its getting cold out but hit me up if you wanna meet up for a ride.

Also feel free to reach out if you have any questions about getting started with motovlogging and such.

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
What up Percy! I'm over in Woodbridge, its getting cold out but hit me up if you wanna meet up for a ride.

Also feel free to reach out if you have any questions about getting started with motovlogging and such.

Hey Rick! I'm just down the road from Woodbridge. I'd welcome the opportunity to meet up, ride, compare experiences, etc.. Really glad to hear there's another motovologger in the area. Did you buy your Sporty at Quantico HD? I'm out there pretty much every weekend, it seems. I'll be back there Saturday to get my Stage 1 taken care of. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee or something.

-Peace-

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
Welcome to the forum. Sweet looking' bike!

- Wolf

Thanks a lot, Wolf! I see you're checking out some of the content on my channel. Thanks for comments! I'll check out your channel in a few.

Reactions: scooterwuf

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
Hi Percy, welcome to the forum. The bike looks lovely mate! :)

Thanks, HippoDrone! The Mrs. and I just got back from the UK a few days ago. Our youngest son got married in London and we went over for a week for the wedding and an extended celebration. Always have a lovely time in the UK. Amazing people, great food, and always something interesting to take in.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts