www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @opethfan91,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

opethfan91

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2019
I ride a
yamaha fz8
Hello, I am from Maine and plan to start a Youtube channel involving riding in Maine as well as various other topics outside of motorcycles. I don't really care if it becomes popular or not I just want to document my journey from beginner biker to experienced. I love music and I play several instruments somewhat o.k. mainly just for my own satisfaction. I am here to tap into this forum of peoples experience and find community with like minded people.
Below is my bike(I bought it late winter early spring that's why it isn't in storage.) I made some modifications and repairs to it since this picture but most of it you can't really see.

opethfan91

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2019
I ride a
yamaha fz8
Welcome and nice bike! What all instruments do you play and which is your favorite?
I play guitar piano and drums(kind of) I love both the piano and guitar equally though. Do you play any? Also thanks I love it but my knee doesn’t so I’m thinking of changing to a cruiser.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hiya, welcome to the forum, great to have you here! :) I imagine being in Maine, you have a restricted biking season?

opethfan91

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2019
I ride a
yamaha fz8
Hiya, welcome to the forum, great to have you here! :) I imagine being in Maine, you have a restricted biking season?
Yes very much so, it’s beautiful here during the summer but damn winter sucks hard. I’ve been able to ride a few times this spring can’t wait for the real season to hit full swing. That part of the reason why I want to do a myriad of other topics because motovlogging can only happen part of the year. I am planning on a big move sometime in the next 2-3 years after I finish college and go out into the world to find that perfect job lmao. I’m in school for computer science and hobbyists blacksmith/craftsman. Yes I know wide array of interests I’ve always found an eclectic mix of hobbies keeps things interesting and hopefully others will as well. Thanks for welcoming me hope your day is good.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Yes, I play guitar and bass for my own enjoyment. I can get very zenlike when I get in the groove. I play along with tracks and have a playlist on my smartphone which I feed through the amp to use with headphones or play over a separate speaker when I am home alone.

Picked up guitar in the last three years just as a lark then to challenge my mind. Prior to that was trumpet in grade and high school and the Baritone in High school.

The knee problem stinks. I have met a few riders that suffer knee problems.

opethfan91

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2019
I ride a
yamaha fz8
Yes, I play guitar and bass for my own enjoyment. I can get very zenlike when I get in the groove. I play along with tracks and have a playlist on my smartphone which I feed through the amp to use with headphones or play over a separate speaker when I am home alone.

Picked up guitar in the last three years just as a lark then to challenge my mind. Prior to that was trumpet in grade and high school and the Baritone in High school.

The knee problem stinks. I have met a few riders that suffer knee problems.
It’s not too bad, after a couple hours it hurts a bit. I think switching to a cruiser should fix it no problem, I play basically anything that sounds good to me. I have this problem of only learning the parts I like in songs. I also come up with original stuff that sounds great but unfinished lol I have to actively work on finishing learning or composing the songs or I end up with broken pieces. I picked up drums in the last couple years and I really love it. Been thinking about trying bass as well. What kind of bike do you ride?

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ooo cool, I have a couple of mates who work a forge, one does allsorts, but is currently making a sword, the other makes knives that he sells. If you include that hobby on your channel, I'll be sure to point them towards it! :)

opethfan91

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2019
I ride a
yamaha fz8
Ooo cool, I have a couple of mates who work a forge, one does allsorts, but is currently making a sword, the other makes knives that he sells. If you include that hobby on your channel, I'll be sure to point them towards it! :)
Awesome thank you, I do plan to include it once I get the channel up and running

• Love

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
It’s not too bad, after a couple hours it hurts a bit. I think switching to a cruiser should fix it no problem, I play basically anything that sounds good to me. I have this problem of only learning the parts I like in songs. I also come up with original stuff that sounds great but unfinished lol I have to actively work on finishing learning or composing the songs or I end up with broken pieces. I picked up drums in the last couple years and I really love it. Been thinking about trying bass as well. What kind of bike do you ride?

I'll ride almost anything (especially for a review motovlog:)) but own a H-D touring bike. I also have the basket case remains of my first motorcycle and a couple of others.

I am one my 6th motorcycle and have yet to find the perfect one right out of the box.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts