www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Oberlix,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Oberlix

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2021
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 1000 GT 2019
Thank you for the warm welcome,

I am from High Wycombe in the UK and ride a 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000, I am currently training to be an advanced rider and love clocking up the miles. I have set up my own blog and am looking at getting a Podcast and Vlog set up to go along with it. I am here because I am looking to see what equipment people go with and what results they get.

75392706_10157793456490816_2149843766888890368_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi and welcome :) Not too far from me, I'm near Gatwick! :)

If you wish to share links to your various social media things, you can do so in this linked to thread:

Reactions: Oberlix

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
Thank you for the warm welcome,

I am from High Wycombe in the UK and ride a 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000, I am currently training to be an advanced rider and love clocking up the miles. I have set up my own blog and am looking at getting a Podcast and Vlog set up to go along with it. I am here because I am looking to see what equipment people go with and what results they get.

View attachment 5639
Welcome @Oberlix nice picture! I'm also hoping to do my IAM course soon, need to chase it up as they stopped for lockdown. Definately think it's worthwhile getting that additional training. Are you going to be vlogging your training rides? Tempted to film mine.....

Oberlix

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2021
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 1000 GT 2019
Welcome @Oberlix nice picture! I'm also hoping to do my IAM course soon, need to chase it up as they stopped for lockdown. Definately think it's worthwhile getting that additional training. Are you going to be vlogging your training rides? Tempted to film mine.....

The advanced training is definitely worth doing, I was riding 10 years before I did my test and a friend who I work with is an observer he really encouraged me to get my test and then to do a taster session at TVAM. I am so glad he did it has changed my riding so much and it has really helped me improve and feel comfortable. My overtaking has never been safer or more prevalent.

I may record some rides where I talk through my thinking and the decisions I now make to show the thought process which is key. Before you realise you find yourself doing it without thinking...

Reactions: SweetTripl

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
The advanced training is definitely worth doing, I was riding 10 years before I did my test and a friend who I work with is an observer he really encouraged me to get my test and then to do a taster session at TVAM. I am so glad he did it has changed my riding so much and it has really helped me improve and feel comfortable. My overtaking has never been safer or more prevalent.

I may record some rides where I talk through my thinking and the decisions I now make to show the thought process which is key. Before you realise you find yourself doing it without thinking...
Sounds good. I did a taster session with Severn Advanced Motorcyclists and he gave me some areas for improvement and gave me the link to book my full course. Unfortunately a few weeks after this everything went into lockdown last year and they closed everything off temporarily. Hoping they open again on April 12th then I can get some more observed sessions in. I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Oberlix

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Welcome, and nice Versys!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0