Welcome to FLHXSMike

Hey Hey!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm from eastern PA, and currently ride a 2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special. I love my Harleys...this is my second; however, I came from Suzuki and Yamaha before these. It's not what you ride, just ride.....right?? I've also got a '63 BMW R60/2 sitting in the garage that was my dads...it's awaiting a restoration. By now that I got hooked on this new hobby, the bike has to wait!

I'm here because I got hooked on the motovlogging deal by a chance encounter with a guy on the Blue Ridge Parkway a few weeks back who has a channel he's building. I certainly wasn't unaware....I've been watching lots of different motovloggers for a long time now, but for some reason that encounter set the wheels in motion for my cousin and I (we ride a lot together) to start our own deal. At this point we're just starting out, so still building our gear collection and working on all the post production. I've published one video on our channel so far, and was bummed at the hack job the YouTube compression made.....so learning about that too! I think we're off to a good start, and am looking forward to learning more about the entire process, and looking forward to feedback on how to make things better. Part of the research led me to this site......

Anyhow, looking forward to joining the community. Thanks!

71194465_402796670369345_6994361620378529591_n.jpg

Hey Mike, ace to have you here. You bike looks spotless, you must give it some love.
There are several threads in here explaining ways to cheat the YouTube compression issues, so have a search, hopefully you'll find some helpful threads! :)

Is your channel name the same as your forum name? :-)

Spotless!?!?!.........That is why I love my denim paint lol! It hides its dirt well and never shows it, and when it does, it gets only a spot bath. But thanks! I do like a clean looking machine.

And yes it is. It'll show the same logo, and there is only one vid up.

Now that is a comfy looking clean easy ridin bike. Never ridden a Harley but is on my list.

Welcome to the forum. Everyday is a school day and this forum is grand place for knowledge and to cut your teeth as they say.

Thanks HRMV for the kind words! You're right about everyday is a school day here. Especially for those of us joining now.....lots to dig through.
Oh your telling me pal. I'm attempting to catch up but doubt I ever will do.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back