I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Conah2Whlz,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Conah2Whlz

Wannabie Member
Oct 13, 2022
I ride a
1999 Honda VFR800Fi
Hi @Conah2Whlz,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hello! My name is Conner, I go by ConnahOn2Wheels on YouTube. I have a love of engines that lead me to go down the sportbike path, I started on a Ninja 250R, got in a wreck in April, fixed the bike (mostly) and rode it around a bit more until August when I got a 1999 Honda VFR800, which I now ride more than my Ninja. I got the idea to make motovlogs after watching a JaredZXR1 video, and started making motovlogs around August. I don’t upload as frequently as I’d like to, mainly because I’m bad at coming up with ideas to center my video around (I‘m good at rambling on camera but I’m not good at coming up with a central topic to put in the title and discuss throughout the video). I live in Plano, Texas (That’s DFW area, for those who’ve never heard of it), and I found this website while looking on some info for my GoPro.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I never really have a topic, and let the video flow decide on the titles... just go out there and record your thoughts... am sure most people prefer to hear about the person than watch another list video! :)

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome. Nice bikes!

Texas has great weather and plenty of roads so there could be some topics there. Also I have used a random topic generator on occasion for topics so you could try that.

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
I have always like VFRs good bike. I'm a sucker for anything with a single sided swing arm. I never have a topic in my vlogs. I ride and talk about where I am riding. Although my channel growth isn't anything to emulate. Lol

Welcome, get out there and just film, you'll find a rhythm.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Conah2Whlz

Wannabie Member
Oct 13, 2022
I ride a
1999 Honda VFR800Fi
I have always like VFRs good bike. I'm a sucker for anything with a single sided swing arm. I never have a topic in my vlogs. I ride and talk about where I am riding. Although my channel growth isn't anything to emulate. Lol

Welcome, get out there and just film, you'll find a rhythm.
SSSA is amazing, makes changing out the rear tire super easy! I remember trying to change the rear tire on my Ninja and I HATED trying to get the rear wheel aligned. Not to mention SSSA is just sexy :)

Texas has great weather and plenty of roads so there could be some topics there. Also I have used a random topic generator on occasion for topics so you could try that.
A random topic generator-- I never thought of that! I should look into one of those... Maybe I should also just make like a list of random motorcycle related thoughts and draw one at random when it's time to film.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 5
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts