Upgraded to Hero7 Black from Hero4 Black

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Can anyone recommend me a Mic that will definitely work with the Gopro Hero7 Black.

I'm really not having much luck, I have the GroPro official brick adapter, and the
RØDE SC3 adapter but still no audio recording!

These GoPro's really do take the mick. it really shouldn't be this difficult when they cost what they do!

Reactions: LandyVlad

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Can anyone recommend me a Mic that will definitely work with the Gopro Hero7 Black.

I'm really not having much luck, I have the GroPro official brick adapter, and the
RØDE SC3 adapter but still no audio recording!

These GoPro's really do take the mick. it really shouldn't be this difficult when they cost what they do!
Also, are you turning the GoPro on before hitting record, or are you using the "One Touch" record function.... GoPro basically removed that as something we can use on the Hero 5, I have a fix for the 5 Black and 5 Session, but later cameras, it is all but a useless feature as it doesn't work on the One Touch

Reactions: City Bob

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Also, are you turning the GoPro on before hitting record, or are you using the "One Touch" record function.... GoPro basically removed that as something we can use on the Hero 5, I have a fix for the 5 Black and 5 Session, but later cameras, it is all but a useless feature as it doesn't work on the One Touch

Ahhhh we might have a winner there

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
ah sorry man! No idea why my phone auto corrected purchased to published...!
Haha, no need to be mate... I think I'd get about 3p from it, I really don't take the earning money from YT seriously as the income is so very low, even with the affiliate links etc. It is just a hobby for a bit of fun! :)

Hahaha, I guessed what you meant and it was just an auto cucumber moment! :D

• Haha
Reactions: City Bob

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Haha, no need to be mate... I think I'd get about 3p from it, I really don't take the earning money from YT seriously as the income is so very low, even with the affiliate links etc. It is just a hobby for a bit of fun! :)

Hahaha, I guessed what you meant and it was just an auto cucumber moment! :D

Indeed.. Got to love those auto corianders!

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts