General To Vlog Or Not To Vlog!

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
To vlog or not to vlog... that is the question :)

Just thinking out loud here and also wanted to test a different mic and it clearly has significantly less wind noise than my previous one..

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: Pilzz

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
What mic? sounds good!

Thanks mate. Its the usual lavalier mic but I am not sure where/how/when I bought this as I just found it lying in my cupboard. It has Konig electronics written on it.

Sounds good! Continue vloging :)

Thanks Pilzz! My next vlogs are going to be about differences between India and EU, so lets see how it goes :)

Reactions: Ramblin' and Pilzz

FiveOhBait

FORUM TROLL
Jun 24, 2014
HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
I ride a
Motor wrapped in aluminum, coated in plastic, flanked by two wheels.
Yea man, do the vlogs. You only want your videos to be around 2:30 long anyway. Just edit out all the dead air and boring parts.

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
Yea man, do the vlogs. You only want your videos to be around 2:30 long anyway. Just edit out all the dead air and boring parts.

Sure thing man, thanks! 2:30 seems a bit too short though but if one can keep all of that 2:30 interesting then that should do.

Reactions: Pilzz

Pilzz

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
Sweden - Gothenburg
I ride a
Kawaski Z800 Sugomi Edition -16
Thanks mate. Its the usual lavalier mic but I am not sure where/how/when I bought this as I just found it lying in my cupboard. It has Konig electronics written on it.

Thanks Pilzz! My next vlogs are going to be about differences between India and EU, so lets see how it goes :)

Sounds interesting! I´ve been in Goa in India but wasent there long enough to see differences in detail :)
Looking forward to it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drakhen99 Members Vlogs 4

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts