Shifty

Motovlogger
Jan 5, 2016
U.K.
shiftyblake.wordpress.com
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada 1200 GT
Video yourself playing computer games :D
Hey, its more popular than motovloging...

If I was 30 years old going on 13 I would!! Thats all my lad watches he's 13. However I'm a middle age dude who would probably last 3 seconds in a call of duty combat situation. Shouting loudly into the camera which button is it the cross or the square !!!!

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
If I was 30 years old going on 13 I would!! Thats all my lad watches he's 13. However I'm a middle age dude who would probably last 3 seconds in a call of duty combat situation. Shouting loudly into the camera which button is it the cross or the square !!!!

Film that! It would be great for a laugh! :p

Reactions: Shifty

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I have quite a few vlogs done in the wet, I don't think there's anything much different, just need to be more alert and focus because the road is wet, if you need to pay attention to the road or have continuity in your speech, just shut up first and ride, apologize about the interruption later. Setup wise it's the same no changes, yes the side panel is exposed (I use Hero4) where the mic connects to, but I don't care, so far no issues with the camera getting a bit wet in the housing, can still operate like normal.

Captain

Professional Amateur Vlogger
Aug 15, 2016
West Yorkshire. England
I ride a
2008 Yamaha R125
2001 Honda CBR929RR
As already mentioned if its raining or foggy make sure you keep the lense clean. Also if your riding into the sun, which is low in the UK at this time of year the camera will struggle to combat the glare making the video too bright maybe.

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
I would advise against it. Your focus needs to be 100% on the road in poor conditions instead of what to say next or "am i getting a good shot?". Plus it makes for a poor quality vlog, at least from what ive seen.

Edit: I do keep my camera rolling in the rain or other inclement weather but my focus isn't vlogging. It's mainly a dash cam in the case of an accident or wreck. However if some good footage comes from it then that's a plus. That's just my two cents, you do you boo boo

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
Dont vlog...

concentrate on being alive, Vlog when the weathers better

4CRA

"60% of the time, it works every time"
Oct 29, 2016
Pacific Northwest (Washington State)
I ride a
2013 Triumph Daytona 675
I live up here by seattle (lots of rain) im not hopping on my bike anytime soon lol
Maybe ill take up knitting and record that, might be exciting lol

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
I live up here by seattle (lots of rain) im not hopping on my bike anytime soon lol
Maybe ill take up knitting and record that, might be exciting lol
do you know how many people lose eyes while knitting?

im not saying dont do it, But damn dude calculate the risks

Reactions: 4CRA

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
I personally don't intend to vlog when it's super cold, especially with the snow out there as well. I'm thinking my season is just about shot for the most part.

My plans are to do some review videos and bike maintenance stuff.

2WL

Dan & lurch are inspiring
Dec 17, 2016
South West
I ride a
Suzuki GSR750
Do it normally....

In the UK i'm sure even if you go out in the sun you could be vlogging in the rain within 10mins, so just be normal and be smooth

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts