This road is mine (just kidding)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Great shot! I need to stop looking at stuff like this or else I'm gonna pull the trigger on a drone.

I see you are in the US too. Yeah, they are fun. I did some footage of the bike with it before but then found out when I went back for a different photo shoot that the other place was a no-fly zone. I did not want Johnny Law coming after me so I not able to use the footage for public viewing.

Once my channel gets monetized again, I will need to study up for the commercial drone license to keep within the letter of the law.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
I see you are in the US too. Yeah, they are fun. I did some footage of the bike with it before but then found out when I went back for a different photo shoot that the other place was a no-fly zone. I did not want Johnny Law coming after me so I not able to use the footage for public viewing.

Once my channel gets monetized again, I will need to study up for the commercial drone license to keep within the letter of the law.

I'm in the Northern VA area. Right outside the Beltway. Drones are pretty much a no-go around here. Probably a good thing. I've got way too much photo gear already. LOL

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts