This road is mine (just kidding)

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Great shot! I need to stop looking at stuff like this or else I'm gonna pull the trigger on a drone.
I see you are in the US too. Yeah, they are fun. I did some footage of the bike with it before but then found out when I went back for a different photo shoot that the other place was a no-fly zone. I did not want Johnny Law coming after me so I not able to use the footage for public viewing.

Once my channel gets monetized again, I will need to study up for the commercial drone license to keep within the letter of the law.

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
I see you are in the US too. Yeah, they are fun. I did some footage of the bike with it before but then found out when I went back for a different photo shoot that the other place was a no-fly zone. I did not want Johnny Law coming after me so I not able to use the footage for public viewing.

Once my channel gets monetized again, I will need to study up for the commercial drone license to keep within the letter of the law.
I'm in the Northern VA area. Right outside the Beltway. Drones are pretty much a no-go around here. Probably a good thing. I've got way too much photo gear already. LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin w Moto Photos! 7