Feedback Needed This Is Imo, My Best Vlog To Date...

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I am currently using an Arai Chaser, has taken me a while to get it to a point I am happy with although I will always think there is room for improvement on audio. I don't do any post audio editing, that is how is comes from the GoPro. Haha, was fun chasing it, I think he would have hung his head in shame had he realised what bike I was on! :D

Reactions: 2WV

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
I am currently using an Arai Chaser, has taken me a while to get it to a point I am happy with although I will always think there is room for improvement on audio. I don't do any post audio editing, that is how is comes from the GoPro. Haha, was fun chasing it, I think he would have hung his head in shame had he realised what bike I was on! :D
Ahh i was looking at a few of those today! I've got a Schuberth SR1 and they claim 88db(A) 160kmh... i've had a to do a few mods (extra soundproofing) to get it where i like in what i think is a reasonable decibel range.. I think the fundamental issue is that race helmets on naked bikes don't really go to well together.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I hated my Schuberth S2 or whatever it was called, cost a bucket ton of dosh but was noise and the build quality was lacking.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
I hated my Schuberth S2 or whatever it was called, cost a bucket ton of dosh but was noise and the build quality was lacking.
Yeah that sucks! What i hate about buying new helmets its a gamble really. Each helmets fits differently and sounds differently. And you can only really know if its a good fit if your ride with it :/ But by that time, i cba to return it to the shop if bought online.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Yeah that sucks! What i hate about buying new helmets its a gamble really. Each helmets fits differently and sounds differently. And you can only really know if its a good fit if your ride with it :/ But by that time, i cba to return it to the shop if bought online.
Yup, I spent a lot of money looking for the right lid and ended up going full circle back to Arai which are great quality and most importantly fit my head shape! :)

Reactions: 2WV

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts