theCircus is online in the Capitol Region, New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecircusb0y

Wannabie Member
Mar 18, 2012
I ride a
2009 Suzuki SV-650SF
I've lurked these forums for a few weeks researching cameras and setups, and I pulled the trigger. This week I should be getting a Drift Stealth HD107 with an external microphone hookup.

I have no style.
Started riding in 2010, on a 2001 Katana 600.
Had my first ER visit in 2011. Rebuilt the Katana.
Sept 2011, found a brand new 2009 SV650, because I was tired of repairing the Katana.
So, since Sept 2011, I've been riding on and off through this "Winter" but now fully on.

However over November, I acquired a little yellow lab puppy, and she's going to make me buy a side car.

I dunno what else to throw in here, other then if I seriously vLog, ya'll are gonna either love me or hate me.

EDIT:

- Name or handle
- Where you're from
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc.
- What bike you ride
- Why you started v-logging
- What camera setup you use
- Links to blogs/website you may own

Guess I should read more.

I reside in Albany, NY.
I'm a Systems Administrator, working in IBM AIX environments, with IBM WAS.
Hang on, for the non technical. -> I'm an information technology janitor.
I ride a 2009 Suzuki SV650.
I'm interested in V-Logging because I ramble on and on in my helmet, and want to see if it's funny.
I've ordered a Drift HD Stealth.
I don't have any links to current blogs or websites. I haven't gotten around to hooking back up my personal servers since some stuff happened last year, and I just began to say "fuck it" to computers.

Anything else.. I dunno man (woman), I'm tired of wasting time in life, and the motorcycle has slowly shown me freedom to live. Where I used to play hours of videos games a week, I'm down to 10 minutes to an hour with specific friends and shit weather outside.

I enjoy a few beers of high quality, not camel piss and getting drunk.
I'll smoke cigars, hookah's, and whatever fine things there are, but I'm not chain smoking cigarettes.

As a rider, I'm all up in my head. Every ride is a chance to push myself a bit more.
But when I get that perfect position on the bike, where I'm locked on with my legs, and the tits are to the tank, and I'm in that turn; That's when my mind shuts off. That's when I'm not thinking about bills. I'm not thinking about work. I'm not thinking.

I'm no pro, this is my third year riding. I'm still slow in the turns. I'm still fearful about leaning the bike over.

I hope to meet more people to go riding with, and learn from you all. I've got two ears and one mouth, so I'll be listening twice as much as I speak.

Anyways,

This is my introduction as theCircusB0y (or CircusB0y).

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
welcome, we have all fallen, glad your ok and back in the saddle.

I also fear the camel piss. ;)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums =)

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Welcome dude - I've got two ears and one mouth too - but it means I tend to try and make up for it with the mouth, lol :p

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
thecircusb0y said:
I'm interested in V-Logging because I ramble on and on in my helmet, and want to see if it's funny.

Thats why most of us do it :lol:

thecircusb0y said:
I'm tired of wasting time in life, and the motorcycle has slowly shown me freedom to live.

thecircusb0y said:
As a rider, I'm all up in my head. Every ride is a chance to push myself a bit more.
But when I get that perfect position on the bike, where I'm locked on with my legs, and the tits are to the tank, and I'm in that turn; That's when my mind shuts off. That's when I'm not thinking about bills. I'm not thinking about work. I'm not thinking.

I really like the way you think.

Welcome :D

angstdrm

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
I ride a
2007 Suzuki M109R
thecircusb0y said:

haha, that's great! I'm a web developer in Syracuse so it's always fun coming up with non-technical names. Welcome and looking forward to your videos!

thecircusb0y

Wannabie Member
Mar 18, 2012
I ride a
2009 Suzuki SV-650SF
cool reception here. Thanks for the welcoming atmosphere.
While waiting on the camera, I'm acquiring Adobe Premiere to get a crash course.
And allergy season is starting.

thecircusb0y

Wannabie Member
Mar 18, 2012
I ride a
2009 Suzuki SV-650SF
angstdrm said:
thecircusb0y said:

haha, that's great! I'm a web developer in Syracuse so it's always fun coming up with non-technical names. Welcome and looking forward to your videos!

So I wasn't thinking straight because of allergies, and my head all clogged up.
Are there any meetup's, or groups up here in NY to go riding with?
Perhaps we can organize one.

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
hmm I might have to ride down from Ottawa do tour NY. Allergy season sucks, I am grateful to not be too badly affected.

g94

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2011
I ride a
Modded to hell CRF230F and street legal XR250R
thecircusb0y said:

Hey that was me too :lol:

thecircusb0y

Wannabie Member
Mar 18, 2012
I ride a
2009 Suzuki SV-650SF
Well I got the DriftHD, and have been testing it a few times. NY is slowly getting "riding" weather. My back end is in pieces installing a fender eliminator. So I'll slowly get footage together and break that vlog cherry soon. I'd say I should be filiming the modifications, but.. I guess 2 weeks of awesome mood is catching up with me, and I'm hurtin for sleep and peace.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts