The Suggestion Box!

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Evening all!

Motovlog is steadily growing, and thank you all again for that.

Just wondering what you guys would like to see more of on here. We have the forum that you all know and love, if you think it's missing something or anything could be tweaked to make it better for you, please do say.

The blogs section has been under utilised. There will me more interviews coming, both from vloggers and one shortly from someone outside the vlogging community. Please do feel free to write your own blog posts - 300+ words, you can use photos, and possibly a supplementary video, but it is primarily a written blog. You're also welcome to link back to your channel when you sign off at the end too.

Thinking wider than the existing forum - what else would you like to see? Links to biking news? Reviews? Other articles? These are all just obvious ideas from my point of view, but love to hear from you and your ideas and see what we can make work within the scope of the forum and its software.

Thanks again!

Lurch

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Depends on what kind of forum you want I guess. But I love a good build thread.

Maybe some dedicated areas for each country might be nice.

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I'd like some events system so group rides can be arranged through here.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Well, there is the group ride section for that. Create a thread with a poll for attendance?

I don't see why the meet up section can't be reappropriated as just a "local" area to do as each area sees fit really, be it meets or local chat and discussion.

Could be where the touring/epic rides section goes too I suppose.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
A section for bike trips? Pics and stories from peoples latest adventures.

This has come up, OK more of a touring section but I like this

Not sure where to put this section as I'd prefer for it to not be full of videos with people touring their own town

Once we've cracked getting around that, golden

Reactions: Lurch

Bruiser5K

Looking for a supermoto
May 4, 2016
Georgia, USA
I ride a
TBD
Evening all!

Motovlog is steadily growing, and thank you all again for that.

Just wondering what you guys would like to see more of on here. We have the forum that you all know and love, if you think it's missing something or anything could be tweaked to make it better for you, please do say.

The blogs section has been under utilised. There will me more interviews coming, both from vloggers and one shortly from someone outside the vlogging community. Please do feel free to write your own blog posts - 300+ words, you can use photos, and possibly a supplementary video, but it is primarily a written blog. You're also welcome to link back to your channel when you sign off at the end too.

Thinking wider than the existing forum - what else would you like to see? Links to biking news? Reviews? Other articles? These are all just obvious ideas from my point of view, but love to hear from you and your ideas and see what we can make work within the scope of the forum and its software.

Thanks again!

Lurch
Can we possibly get the forum on the Tapatalk app? It's an app you can access many forums on, but Motovlog is not on it! I tried yesterday, i'm always on the go!

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Reactions: Bruiser5K

Winners Video