Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I may do. Won't be until next week before I can even think about doing it though.

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Last video. Challenge is over )))

Bike sounds like it's having a tough time, Fly. Nice video and great information. Was determined not to give you double points, especially after your start which came from your previous video, but getting the young lad to do the runaround guaranteed double. Again. Well done.

flybmw

Wannabie Member
Nov 16, 2014
Kazakhstan
I ride a
Suzuki VanVan RV200
Bike sounds like it's having a tough time, Fly. Nice video and great information. Was determined not to give you double points, especially after your start which came from your previous video, but getting the young lad to do the runaround guaranteed double. Again. Well done.
Thank you))
Why do you think my bike is having a tough time? ;)
On the second note, the start of the video did not come from the previous one. It is original and shown for the first time, if this is what you mean.
Finally, thank you to all the fellow motovloggers. I learned a lot in motovlogging thanks to Solar Bear. Interestingly, it coincided with me starting to motovlog )))

Reactions: O8ride

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Thank you))
Why do you think my bike is having a tough time? ;)
On the second note, the start of the video did not come from the previous one. It is original and shown for the first time, if this is what you mean.
Finally, thank you to all the fellow motovloggers. I learned a lot in motovlogging thanks to Solar Bear. Interestingly, it coincided with me starting to motovlog )))

Bike just sounds a bit rough. The time stamp on your videos gives it away, lol.

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
My final video for the SBC 2014/15 - R for Reveal.

Well done to all participants, it's been a blast, and I think the bar has really been raised this year.

Reactions: thejediuk

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Oh, so challenge videos must be recorded in one day? Now it makes sense haha))

Nah, not necessarily, just wasn't going to give you extra double points for something you had already done and got double points for in a previous video. Then you got the double points anyway, lol

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
The final lap of the 2014/15 Solar Bear Challenge World Cup Grand Prix has just been completed, and the winner is....
FlyBMW - GiveWay Motovlog

You can see his videos and subscribe to his excellent channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdws4PbnV0hxGyITkkxOE-Q/feed

Well done to all participants for making this another fun winter's riding, and to www.motovlog.com for hosting this year's Grand Prix.

The final standings are below

SBC201415FinalStandings.jpg

Attachments

• SBC201415FinalStandings.jpg
    SBC201415FinalStandings.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts