The Solar Bear Challenge 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
I worked hard on this one, letter A - amusing. Now every 5th person in Kazakhstan knows what Solar Bear Challenge is all about ))) Enjoy.

I'm not sure about how amusing that was, but I'm not sure it can be topped. You've got some confidence bro, much kudos! And double points!

Keep the Solar Bear alive!

On a separate note, hearing from the general public of their perceptions of biking is absolutely fantastic. I'm sure the answers would have been little different in other parts of the world, and it shows we have a lot of education to deliver to others. Superb.

Reactions: flybmw

MasterWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 30, 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Doesn't look like I'll be able to finish the solar bear challenge for this year it's been unseasonably cold abd being my first 6 months riding don't have the proper gear to ride. It truly was a blast though abd look forward to tackling the challenge next year.

Reactions: O8ride

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Doesn't look like I'll be able to finish the solar bear challenge for this year it's been unseasonably cold abd being my first 6 months riding don't have the proper gear to ride. It truly was a blast though abd look forward to tackling the challenge next year.

Au great first attempt MasterWolf, shame the weather prevents you completing. You never know, you may get the chance to get one more in if the weather breaks

MasterWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 30, 2014
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Au great first attempt MasterWolf, shame the weather prevents you completing. You never know, you may get the chance to get one more in if the weather breaks
Unfortunately not ice storm last week snow storm this week and the temperature won't rise above freezing. I have 3 more complete but I'm missing r for review b for brunch and a for amusing. I had a blast doing the challenge this year and can't wait for next year's challenge when I'm better prepared and better equipped.

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Unfortunately not ice storm last week snow storm this week and the temperature won't rise above freezing. I have 3 more complete but I'm missing r for review b for brunch and a for amusing. I had a blast doing the challenge this year and can't wait for next year's challenge when I'm better prepared and better equipped.

If you've done them, just get them posted up. Would be a shame to waste them just because they are not in order (bureaucratic rules are always there to be broken!)

MasterWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 30, 2014
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
It's all good I just started vlogging around October abd for me to complete so many with bad weather and trying to play around with my gear and get it all hooked up to my new helmet I am pretty proud of my accomplishment. Next year how ever I'm gunning to win lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts