Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
@AndyManCam popped over to the UK from Germany and organised several meetups at biker cafes both in the north and the south. I went along to the 2 in the south: Loomies and Rykas cafes to say hello to Andy as well have a catch up with the other motovloggers. There was a really good turn out at both cafes, but at Loomies it was mad, soooo many people, it was a really hot day too so was glad to get on the road and head over to Rykas after some food.
The ride out wasn't an organised affair and really was never intended to be and we got split up into several groups and after a bit I ended up riding by myself, which stopped me stressing. I actually caught back up with @Mr fish and @Phil480 around 5min from Rykas so we headed in together.
It was a far more chilled and relaxing environment at Rykas, gave us all a chance to chill out and have a natter. Bloody awesome of Andy to have been able to get down and see us. If you don't already, please check out his channel, he is my favorite YouTuber, is always very engaging in his videos! :) There is a link to his channel at the end of my vid.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Andy keeps implying I have to put a brew on once the video has started and I sit down to watch. So now I go put coffee on as soon as I see a vid of his pop up so I don't have to pause just for that.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts