Supermoto Vlogging From The Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lve2bike

Wannabie Member
Jul 15, 2012
I ride a
DRZ400 Supermoto
How's it going everybody? The names Lve2bike.

I'm a sumo vlogger from Ontario, Canada. I'm in to photography, fast cars, all bikes, and big trucks.
I ride a 2006 DRZ400 SM, and for those of you that have one, here's a little extra info:
Yoshimura RS-2 Pipe
3X3
JD Jetting
Avon Distanzia's for tires, man for what I'm doing these tires are IT
Edge 2 Tail Light Kit
Lots of Blue Zeta parts, and the rest of the regular cosmetic stuff

I started motovlogging at the start of this summer. I'd ridden dirtbikes and quads since I was 12 but just recently got one for the road, and have been riding ever since. I loved watching all the other vloggers, and all the DRZ vloggers, seeing a community take shape and seen how much fun they were having and wanted to have just as much fun. So I picked up a camera, and a microphone, and got to it!

I use a GoPro HD, not the Hero 2 just the HD. And of course after buying it I realized it had no mic input, so I bought a sony voice recorder that records in an MP3 and I just sync the audio in editing!

Check out my channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Lve2bike I'm just looking to meet some new people and enjoy the motovlogging community!

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
welcome along, nice to see another vlogger from Ontario - where abouts? I need some riding buddies :p

... wait not like that

... shit.

:)

Lve2bike

Wannabie Member
Jul 15, 2012
I ride a
DRZ400 Supermoto
JollyRoger said:
welcome along, nice to see another vlogger from Ontario - where abouts? I need some riding buddies :p

... wait not like that

... shit.

:)

Too bad Ontario is so big! I read you located in Ottawa, well sadly, I'm not anywhere close. I'm in Kitchener.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts