Sunny Bear Challenge - Motovlog Competition - Win Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

THR

Wannabie Member
Jul 6, 2015
I ride a
honda cbr 125r
Soooo the challenge is actually going on again? Cause I just got my bike back from the shop :p

And congrats to the people that won the prices!

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
We're now extending the competition for another 3 weeks and allowing you to submit no more than two videos a day!

What we will be doing is chucking the entries (going forwards) into a raffle. This means you will all get a number from the order you submit your next videos...These numbers will be chucked into a random (online) number picker and picked at random!

The prize will be a custom hoody (with a your logo) for three contenders - So it's really three winners at random

Go Go Go...

Come on guys, almost over

BlackMamba

WINNER!
May 17, 2015
Derby Eastmids UK
I ride a
Dl650 Vstrom
1 week left cant say Im not a little disappointed was really looking forward to seeing some more videos! there is till time! 1 week to go the more videos you make the better the chance of winning your own logo on a Hoody

Reactions: dandoolittle

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I believe it is. As no more videos were forthcoming we need to decide whether to stick to the original plan or pick 3 hoody winners.

@dandoolittle @BlackMamba

Grimfaith

Wannabie Member
Oct 25, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha FZ-07
I believe it is. As no more videos were forthcoming we need to decide whether to stick to the original plan or pick 3 hoody winners.

@dandoolittle @BlackMamba

Do you think any more challenges will come about during the winter time? I'd love to jump in on one...hell I might make a challenge =P

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Yup, in this sub forum you'll see Sunny Bear and future bear chat- the annual solar bear challenge is coming, so chuck in your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts