Starter Vlogs To Follow

Brainbuckt

Los Vespa
Sep 30, 2015
I ride a
Vespa GTS 300 Super
Any top ten recommended motovlogs for a beginner? Would love to subscribe to some channels and get some inspiration.

Poenster

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
I ride a
2010 Speed Triple
BaronvonGrumble has been a huge inspiration for me. Also Chaseon2wheels. watch these guys, you will soon see recommendations for other vloggers. Have a look and see who/what you like!

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Do you want topic vlogs, random observations, or people being hoons really?

Brainbuckt

Los Vespa
Sep 30, 2015
I ride a
Vespa GTS 300 Super
Do you want topic vlogs, random observations, or people being hoons really?
All of the above. Looking for some fun and inspirational videos.

ChunksLife, thanks for the recommendations. I'll give them a view.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
BvG, RJ, your pals Chris & Al as one from each :)

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
All the top guys are just doing the same thing over and over, and good on them for getting that far. They are now all starting to branch out into other things BvG is a perfect example of this.

I've started supporting the smaller blokes like myself as I feel I can be more help to them and they to me.

I still watch the barons and the walterifics out there but I rarely interact with their videos.

So go through the ones on this site and sub the ones you like. Because everyone here will appreciate it.

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
If you like Hooligans I'd watch Jake the Gardensnake, Johnny Grom (me), and subie moto. For road rage type stuff I'd watch Snowcat or Revbomb. For random fun watch suburban delinquent and bakerxderek. Thats the main people I started with. Im probably missing a few but its a good base to start with for a variety of types of vlogging.

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
6foothonda was the first i started watching. ridingwithtom is another i watched regular. But really just search motovlog in youtube and check out as much as you can or do as dan mentioned and check the watch motovlogs section. Ive found channels with only 2 vids so far and a few subs yet their videos were better than alot of the more popular ones. There is alot of variety out there to get inspiration from but ideally, dont copy anyones style, just be yourself.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO