Status
Not open for further replies.

SwearingMuffin

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
Portsmouth, UK
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
Ok, Im sure im not the only one thats noticed! Whats with all the random spam lately? Its the same over on BikeThing! There some spambots loose or something??

Stenno

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2012
Surbiton, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki SV650/S
When I used to keep my own blog site it was a constant battle having to update the protection with new key words. They're constantly evolving but it could be a lot worse if unprotected!

Ali22

Wannabie Member
Oct 3, 2013
I ride a
asdfsd
I know, I do hope justice is done but then no justice will ever bring her back that is the most heart breaking part. We are at massive risk as bikers but for as long as we ride may we ride in honor of the fallen.

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
Last week we got hit by atleast 5 different bots posting twice each. They all came from the same Malaysian IP. Thought that was kind of interesting. Not sure how they're getting in tbh.

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
timtom123 said:
Can you ban the word kitchen for now? :L

LOL, you know that might actually work! But for the nutters who drive their bikes into their kitchens to work on them... yes I know people that have to resort to that because of a lack of a garage. Now they would be buggered if they wanted to tell us about it ;)

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Yeah, maybe Ali22 aswell, sneaking in the 'Jackets for sale' post, ina post thats Cracking it with the Fuk'n Vacuum salesmen!! :lol:

Ive been looking at those Kitchen ads, they get plenty of veiws, no replies lol. wonder why??

Trolls!!
:evil:

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Ali22 said:
I know, I do hope justice is done but then no justice will ever bring her back that is the most heart breaking part. We are at massive risk as bikers but for as long as we ride may we ride in honor of the fallen.

Ali ... Hold your hep reach till I say stop!! :roll:

Shirou

京平
Sep 20, 2013
Argentina
I ride a
Honda XR250 Tornado
Ninja EX250J
timtom123 said:
Can you ban the word kitchen for now? :L
+10
thunderous71 said:
LOL, you know that might actually work! But for the nutters who drive their bikes into their kitchens to work on them... yes I know people that have to resort to that because of a lack of a garage. Now they would be buggered if they wanted to tell us about it ;)
They should wrench in the living room or the laundry room.
We should wordfilter kitchen. And ban anyone that says kitchen in this forum. That'll show 'em, frigging spammers.

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
welllll ... seeing as no one else has jumped in with the following idea...

i'll need airfare, expenses for accom and food, maybe a map with some directions to which dirty little shack ... and about 5 sticks of dynamite ... it'll stop :twisted:

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
The sorta block I use is very simple on forums, add some code to the registration forum.... its simple.

Explained here and as long as you change the default names etc works very well!

http://haacked.com/archive/2007/09/11/h ... ptcha.aspx

But make it a hidden field, thus a user will not see it. So many spam bots fill it in thinking its a required field in the registration process.

Next set a simple question field like What colour is a red crayon?

Project Honeypot I find a waste of time as is IP blocking, unless you block an entire country ;)

Yes bored at work already and its only 9.07am

sPo0kEy

Wannabie Member
Oct 12, 2013
Las Vegas
retardsnations.cu.cc
I ride a
nothing for right now lol
he will need to instill the Anti-Spam Mod it will cut down on i have it on my forum and no spam

or give his Mods a little more power to delete the id and the post .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts