So I Have A Bunch Of Drz 400 Sm Parts To Sell, Where?

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Anyone knows if there are any websites other than eBay I can list my stock DRZ speedo, and a pair of brake rotors for sale so I can reach US or EU buyers?

There isn't much of a market for DRZ parts in Singapore due to it being phased out here, but I believe I can get someone to buy from the US.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
Thought about holding on to them until the need is greater? Higher value?
I'd rather sell them, the price doesn't fluctuate anyway and I don't need it since I installed a Vapor Trail Tech on mine and circular brake rotors on mine.

Anyway my bigger problem is that there aren't many people to sell to anyway in Singapore because out of the 20,000 motorcycles on the roads, only a few hundred are DRZs.

I'd probably have more luck exporting it to the US.

Reactions: dandoolittle

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
I'd go for eBay, a Suzuki forum. Not sure if exporting would work out as the buyer would have (I'm guessing) a high postage cost?

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
I'd go for eBay, a Suzuki forum. Not sure if exporting would work out as the buyer would have (I'm guessing) a high postage cost?
Other than the brake rotors, which would probably cost about 50 USD or more, the speedo wouldn't cost more than 20USD.

Probably gonna try and see if there is an american suzuki forum.

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Other than the brake rotors, which would probably cost about 50 USD or more, the speedo wouldn't cost more than 20USD.

Probably gonna try and see if there is an american suzuki forum.

Problem being people would be looking for the best parts for the cheapest and perhaps even quickest ship time. Are you sure there's no market in Singapore?

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
Problem being people would be looking for the best parts for the cheapest and perhaps even quickest ship time. Are you sure there's no market in Singapore?
Well. There is about a hundred or so DRZ400SM left in Singapore. Might take years for one of them to start getting a broken speedo or warped rotors.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
DRZ400SM and random stuff people let me ride
Thumper talk is the shit. I have my 480 build thread on there. Not that it's getting built right now lol still waiting on parts to come back.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts