So a couple of new cameras rumoured! <3

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
Stabilization is amazing on new ones. I currently use a hero 6 which is not bad either. I m more curious of the live streaming on the newer go pros

Reactions: HippoDrone

XT Donkey

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2020
I ride a
Yamaha Tracer 900 ABS
Some off the new Camera`s look great but as they get better they also get more expensive lol Ive had my Drift Ghost-S nearly 4/5 years and killed it 6 or 7 times and it still working to this day lol tho our returns office at work is full of the new Go Pro`s waiting on being shipped out for warranty assessment

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
What happened to Gopro over the years.. never had any issues myself but I hear no end of technical problems from the 5 onwards. Crazy that people have grown to dislike what was once the most popular brand on the market..

The Insta360 brand may well be the future of action cameras lol

Meifesto

L Plate Member
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I got a small rearview cam for review purposes, yesterday they informed me it was at customs, they hold it back.
Really curious to see if i can get it back, as they are getting more and more strict here :(

Meifesto

L Plate Member
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Why are they holding it?
Taxes mainly.
With all the stuff people buy from the big chinese websites etc.
So government is afraid to lose taxes, and thus checking products more and more.
Shopkeepers are losing income, so they are nagging towards stricter rules etc as well.

In theory, after the Brexit, if i would order a Drift from Drift directly, i would have to pay taxes over that as well, to get in here :(

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Taxes mainly.
With all the stuff people buy from the big chinese websites etc.
So government is afraid to lose taxes, and thus checking products more and more.
Shopkeepers are losing income, so they are nagging towards stricter rules etc as well.
Similar problems here, especially anything tech related. Our tech import taxes are between 30%-40% of the product value.

• Wow

Winners Video

Latest posts