Snowmo-vlogger?

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
Hey all,

Just started this whole vlogging thing. Been riding sleds for a while and after some inspiration from some Moto Vloggers decided to give it a shot. Jumped in with a Hero 3 Silver and AT 3350 (of course modded the case to use the MIC). Hope you guys don't mind a snowmobiler in the mix although I have had a few bikes in the past. My old Speed Triple below w/ my buddies ZX14. Looking to get back on the dirt in spring. Only 4 videos right now but more to come, almost done with #5.

Anyway, always open to comments

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcX9RP7IE-rInlMfylcFj-g/videos

DSC_3131.jpg

The sled is a 05 F6 EFI with a few tweaks here and there

f61.jpg

Reactions: TriumfAnt

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
thanks guys finished video 5, slowly but surely. Had some problems with audio on a bunch of footage, i'm thinking the battery on the mic was starting to go, bought a 20 pack :D

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
every time we ride its a blast, the other rider in the video and I have been riding these things since we were kids and its still just as fun...The vlogging aspect just keeps me more into the riding which has been great. Although there has definitely been a learning curve with the gopro...batteries...mem cards, batteries, mic cabling, batteries, e/t/c

Teen Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 10, 2014
I ride a
1982 Honda CM450
1987 Yamaha Jog 50
1986 Honda Spree 50
This is really cool! +1 sub for ya. Can't wait to see more in the future.

bikeknights1

Wannabie Member
Feb 4, 2014
I ride a
2001 kawasaki zr7s
snowmobiles looks like a blast I would like to ride one. one of these days
but anyways welcome.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts