Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
AZZ3R said:
Chessecake94 said:
Im a definite no, forgot I had to pay road tax this month. :(
No problem, no doubt you'll be at the big meet so see you there.

Definatly, booked the room today.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Jestington said:
Just mounted my camera on my comfy helmet. Hoping the ice buggers off by sunday!

DSCF0092.jpg

what you filming behind us?

Hehe, looks like its almost on the back of your helmet

mr stubbo1

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
GSXR750
Jestington said:
It nearly is, works though had a quick test going for a ride tomorrow to test it properly.
that looks like you'll be filming the pavement !

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
How come you've put it so far back? it's got a 170 FOV, having it on your ear pod/ near your ear would get the left hand right would it not?

quite interested in how this looks. post the video up here. :)

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
The reason it's so far back because the helmet has a stupid wavey effect where i'd like to put the camera and then because its a flip up its hard to get it somewhere to mount. So this is the angle at the minute got lot of the other lane. It will be moved again!

Screenshot2012-02-08at163720-1-1.png

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
I'm surprised on how much of your own lane I can see, I was expecting to see you riding and talking while
I'm watching cows in fields and old people on the pavements haha

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
My acceleration is playing up and freezing every time it drops to 0 degrees. Juts hope the weather is above 0 for the trip.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Is this still a go for people?

I know Mysterious Vlogger has been having problems with regards to his battery & what he's now mentioned above, SB12 has been let down by his examiner, which I'm sure he will explain in another post.

Not heard much from chuckles, NRC will open the shop as he's said Rickster can't make it due to other commitments.

Weathers not looking the best. Sounds like it would be better to just postpone untill we are gaurenteed no snow/ice ?

I'll still turn up if theres enough of us. But no point in tavling across country freezing for it to possibly be a no'show.

I was thinking around Mid March time?

Let us know. :)

mr stubbo1

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
GSXR750
same here just looked at weather forecast and its saying dry and +4 so should be ok

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Gtr. Manchester and Nottingham are forecast 6 inches of snow. I know Macclesfield is also and we will be going Macclesfield on the meet over the Cat and Fiddle which will be a pain. If you guys would like to postpone that is fine. Like AZZ3R said it will be better when we know for sure there is no snow/ice.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Jestington said:
The only thing that will stop me is snow or ice rain doesn't really bother me that much.

No but when your wet, cold & have 30miles to go home it can be quite crappy. Not to mention if your planning on doing 70 on the M/way aswell.

I'll come if it's dry, The weather is looking ok ATM, but we all know how accurate the weather people are. :roll:

Mysterious Vlogger whats your situation now?
Jessington you still meeting me at Mcdonalds?

Jessington we are meeting at 7:30 at Mcdonalds, this meaning you'd have to set off around 5:30-6am? just to get to the 1st meet point. You ok with that?

chuckles could I take your number let you know the situation while on our way?

2cz4rit.png

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Sorry guys, i'll be making a video tonight or tomorrow to explain what's been going on today and due to the unpredictable weather and being on the 125 it's a very long cold day for me, so I'm gutted to say it that I won't be coming along.

So chuckles does not have to worry about meeting me.

If you plan the same meet for anytime in march i'll be there :) ;)

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Really am not sure what to do... I am leave it as there will always be another opportunity. If there weather is good on the day I will come.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
SqueakyBrakes12 said:
Sorry guys, i'll be making a video tonight or tomorrow to explain what's been going on today and due to the unpredictable weather and being on the 125 it's a very long cold day for me, so I'm gutted to say it that I won't be coming along.

So chuckles does not have to worry about meeting me.

If you plan the same meet for anytime in march i'll be there :) ;)

I wasn't worried about meeting you, I don't see why we don't make it a regular thing coming up to summer. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts