SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Chuckles85 said:
I wasn't worried about meeting you, I don't see why we don't make it a regular thing coming up to summer. :p

That's cool with me not exactly a million miles away from each other haha just let me know when and where and I'll be there. :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Chuckles85 said:
I wasn't worried about meeting you, I don't see why we don't make it a regular thing coming up to summer. :p

I like this Idea,

Jestington is comming from further than me, & I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I hate it, had to ride up to Lancaster from Stockport 70mph, consistant heavy rain & then the clouds cleared and droped to about minu 3. You could hang clothes off my nipples it was that cold. <I'll leave you with that image :D

I'm sure we'll meet before the 'big' meet, Been dry over the peaks for the past week, bone dry but cold. The good weather is trying to break through, just another month & you'll be riding with thermals & summer gear. :)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
AZZ3R said:
Chuckles85 said:

I like this Idea,

Jestington is comming from further than me, & I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I hate it, had to ride up to Lancaster from Stockport 70mph, consistant heavy rain & then the clouds cleared and droped to about minu 3. You could hang clothes off my nipples it was that cold. <I'll leave you with that image :D

I'm sure we'll meet before the 'big' meet, Been dry over the peaks for the past week, bone dry but cold. The good weather is trying to break through, just another month & you'll be riding with thermals & summer gear. :)

that Image made me laugh xD

but hopefully I'll be available for some meets after I'm back in the UK for the R.A.F. Training =)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Chuckles85 said:
AZZ3R said:
The good weather is trying to break through, just another month & you'll be riding with thermals & summer gear. :)

I was yesterday :p

You my friend are the defender & soul protector of bad weather. Me on the other hand am a girl in bad weather.

I'll still have all my textile & heated gear on in mid April. Hehe, just gone & spent over a grand on summer gear, I better get chance to wear it otherwise I'll be more than annoyed.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
it was cold I had to go from leathers and a t-shirt to leathers and long sleeve shirt :p

Conrod360

Wannabie Member
Oct 1, 2011
Warrington, Cheshire
I ride a
1990 Honda CBR600F (Jelly Mold)
Im not going to make this one. My plans originally set for Saturday, are now on the Sunday and to be honest I could do with putting the money towards a new set of tyres.

Should this meet get moved to a later date, i'll be up for that!

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Chuckles85 said:
it was cold I had to go from leathers and a t-shirt to leathers and long sleeve shirt :p

Thats a big step for you to take I'm sure. :lol:
I'm abit of a wuss tbh I just get chilly fingers and feet.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Don't suppose theres much need to say I'm out too.

+1 for rearranging with better weather.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
I'll check the weather Saturday night if it's forcast snow or temp well below freezing I will let you know. But apart from that I'm still going

Still waiting for Jestington to let me know if he still wants to meet.

ATM. Me, Chuckles, Mysterious Vlogger & Poss RCN & Linz

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
I personally feel we should postpone till better weather. Nottingham and Derbyshire aren't well known for quick thaws and we've had another falling of snow overnight. Considering the distances some of you will have to travel, I'd recommend (for nipple's sake if nothing else) we re-arrange.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
RoadcraftNottingham said:
'd recommend (for nipple's sake if nothing else) we re-arrange.

My nipples thank you :lol:

I agree, Late March the nicer weather should be upon us.

TheSvBiker

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Kent
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki SV650s
Being from Darn Sarf!! (Down South) I'd be willing to travel for a meet up, if the weather was better, Being fairly new to Motorway riding, I'd only travel if the weather was good, and temperature was higher...
Got off the bike yesterday from a 15 min ride, and I could not feel my Fingers for 10...
I need my Fingers....... lol

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
So it's official, I won't be opening the shop on the 12th, I'll stay in bed and scratch myself! (too much info there) lol

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Yep just checked the weather and it's not looking too good for tomorrow so I have arranged a job for the morning and then a pampering session for the bike :p

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
RoadcraftNottingham said:
So it's official, I won't be opening the shop on the 12th, I'll stay in bed and scratch myself! (too much info there) lol
Way to much, I thought my nipple comment was a bit far. :lol:

TheSvBiker said:
Got off the bike yesterday from a 15 min ride, and I could not feel my Fingers for 10...
I need my Fingers....... lol

Heated Gloves, Don't bother with all that heated grip crap takes the feeling away.

If you are thinking of doing alot of M/way trips you can get a pair of hand gaurds for the SV, (looks a bit crap) but they do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts