Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
No problem, we could meet at the Macdonalds on the A6 if you like? one long 'slightly fun' road?

Take us about a hour if we get a shuffle on. will be meeting early though I'll be at the Macdonalds for about 7:30 set off about 7:45? Let us know I'll drop Rickster a message on YT :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Well NRC has kindly offerd to open his bike shop doors at around 9:30, but this may have to be double checked with him. I'm hoping to arrive around 9am(ish). Still don't know whos coming with me if noone is then I'll head to Chesterfield & down the M1, waiting to hear from Mysterious Vlogger.

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
AZZ3R said:
No problem, we could meet at the Macdonalds on the A6 if you like? one long 'slightly fun' road?

Take us about a hour if we get a shuffle on. will be meeting early though I'll be at the Macdonalds for about 7:30 set off about 7:45? Let us know I'll drop Rickster a message on YT :)

Yeah meet you there if thats cool.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I'm unsure at this time. If it gets warm again next week and all this snow buggers off, I should still be in.
Can't promise anything at the moment though.

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
I'll be opening up around 9.30. Even if I decide not to go on the ride, weather permitting I'll turn up in the car and put the kettle on. :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
MysteriousVlogger said:
AZZ3R are we still meeting on the A6 at the McDonalds? Also what time if we are?

Yes, & responce to the YT message, does this help?

when your comming from MCR City Stadium once your on the A6 it's one straight road. Mcdonalds is on your right as if you where to go towards Nottingham, it's not the one in the centre of Stockport.

I'd say meet at 7:30 leave at 7:45? maybe grab a cuppa tea? if you look in the bottom right corner the little yellow man is in the postion of on the A6 it is if thats any help?

108afj7.jpg

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
AZZ3R said:
MysteriousVlogger said:
AZZ3R are we still meeting on the A6 at the McDonalds? Also what time if we are?

Yes, & responce to the YT message, does this help?

when your comming from MCR City Stadium once your on the A6 it's one straight road. Mcdonalds is on your right as if you where to go towards Nottingham, it's not the one in the centre of Stockport.

I'd say meet at 7:30 leave at 7:45? maybe grab a cuppa tea? if you look in the bottom right corner the little yellow man is in the postion of on the A6 it is if thats any help?

108afj7.jpg

Yup thought it was that one. Meet you 7:30 :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
You see where that car is pulling out of Mcdonalds, My bike will be there so you know where to look. :)

See you there, Your friend comming?

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
Dont think he is coming no. He says he thinks it will be too much for him which you can understand. Are we meeting anyone else on the way down?

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
At the moment no just me & you, Highly doubtfull but there maybe some bikes in Matlock

This isn't a meet for vlogging really, well I didn't intend it to be, but the more people you meet that ride. The more friends you make that you can ride with. Vlogging is a bonus that we all do it aswell. :)

I'm happy to meet anyone along the way. But at the moment anywhere near us is, Jessington, Condrod & Rickster so if any of them want to meet up I'm happy too. Chuckles, Friz, SB12 & C94 are comming from south of us so we'll meet them there.

Weather permitting, if it's bad near me it will certianly be worse over the peaks.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I live on the way for you guys actually :p
Depending which way you go of course.

I live just off J25 of the m1.

Still not 100% on this though!

mr stubbo1

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
GSXR750
Hi i might be their if the weather's ok. im coming up from Northampton if anyone's going north on the M1 ?

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
mr stubbo1 said:
Hi i might be their if the weather's ok. im coming up from Northampton if anyone's going north on the M1 ?

Cool :), hope the weather holds out now fair few people interested :).

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
AZZ3R have you got a postcode for me for the meeting point on the a6 just seeing what time i will have to set off.
Thank you

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Im a definite no, forgot I had to pay road tax this month. :(

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Jestington said:
AZZ3R have you got a postcode for me for the meeting point on the a6 just seeing what time i will have to set off.Thank you
Yeah no problem, SK1 3SS, from the direction you will most likley be comming from it should be on your right as your coming up the A6. I'll give you my number so incase you get lost you could give us a call. :)

Chessecake94 said:
Im a definite no, forgot I had to pay road tax this month. :(
No problem, no doubt you'll be at the big meet so see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts