Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
It's best to just see who turns up. we all know the date, time & plenty of time to plan.

Conor

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
Honda CBF 125
RoadcraftNottingham said:
Hey everyone, seeing how I'm being mentioned as a meeting place I thought I'd join up. Me and Linz were chuckling last night after saying "Oh, meeting at the shop eh? when were we gonna know about it?" lol

It's not a problem, will be nice to see you all. I'll open the shop around 9.30-10.00 and get the kettle on for those who wanna sit and chill first then we'll be coming out with you for a play, weather permitting, I ride in the rain/wind all the time and can't be bothered if it's like that but if you're still going I'll still open the shop for you lot, just let me know.

If you've seen some of my videos you'll notice I'm not a typical instructor and have been doing it that long that I don't watch and judge your riding unless you pay me! ;-).

If you're dangerous I just stay out the way lol.

Just wait till you see Mysterious vlogger riding around non handed 0.0

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
Conor said:
RoadcraftNottingham said:
Hey everyone, seeing how I'm being mentioned as a meeting place I thought I'd join up. Me and Linz were chuckling last night after saying "Oh, meeting at the shop eh? when were we gonna know about it?" lol

It's not a problem, will be nice to see you all. I'll open the shop around 9.30-10.00 and get the kettle on for those who wanna sit and chill first then we'll be coming out with you for a play, weather permitting, I ride in the rain/wind all the time and can't be bothered if it's like that but if you're still going I'll still open the shop for you lot, just let me know.

If you've seen some of my videos you'll notice I'm not a typical instructor and have been doing it that long that I don't watch and judge your riding unless you pay me! ;-).

If you're dangerous I just stay out the way lol.

Just wait till you see Mysterious vlogger riding around non handed 0.0

That is my new signature :D

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
Seriously cant wait for this meet up now!!!

Dont know if my friend is coming yet as he thinks it might be too much as I can understand. I am trying to convice another vlogger to come along but not sure if I can persuade him yet.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I might be able to make this now, will let you all know closer to the day.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I'll decide on the day if I'm coming or not, depending on weather etc. I'll text Friz if I'm coming or not, so you'll know wether to wait for me. :)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Chessecake94 said:
I'll decide on the day if I'm coming or not, depending on weather etc. I'll text Friz if I'm coming or not, so you'll know wether to wait for me. :)

Yeah same with me, it should be all ok but you never know so my attendance is weather permitted. I'll give chuckles an early heads up if not.

Conrod360

Wannabie Member
Oct 1, 2011
Warrington, Cheshire
I ride a
1990 Honda CBR600F (Jelly Mold)
Im a maybe at the moment depending on...(plans originally set for saturday may change to sunday)

I've got a week full of final exams ahead of me :( so it'll be nice to chill out on the bikes on the Sunday.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Jessington if you get off a J1 on the M60 I'll meet you & we'll ride over to Nottingham with Mysterious Vlogger, (Providing you are using the M/way). If not you could meet (MV) in Asda, facing Manc City Stadium.

Not heard much from Chuckles due to him being ill I'm guessing from his last vlog.

Conrod aren't you from Preston way? or north of Preston?

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Well don't ask where I got my intel from, :lol:

You could also ride over to J1 and meet ?

Or we could just meet you there I know it's slightly out of your way.

Conrod360

Wannabie Member
Oct 1, 2011
Warrington, Cheshire
I ride a
1990 Honda CBR600F (Jelly Mold)
I'll more than likely just jump on the motorway going and coming back from the meet. Possibly take a detour through Derby on the way to Nottingham to meet up with Friz, if hes going?

so yeah I'll just meet you guys in Nottingham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts