Not open for further replies.

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Can it be the weekend following? That would be the 12th i've just found out that I'm busy all that weekend and by the looks of it a few people are, if not that's fine I'll try and make it, but can't set me in stone just yet.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Yea I'm ok with it being the 12th.

so..

12th Feb
11am Meet

Satnav users
Postcode is: NG8 3LF
Number is: 437

See you there.

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Granny in a dark alley...
Im in! Can I meet with anyone prior to going the Roadcraft Nottingham's shop only my sense of direction is terrible and I dont have a sat nav, was thinking of meeting AZZ3R at his house maybe?

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Russ and Lindz (roadcraftnottingham and bikerchickvids) are in hysterics to find out there is going to be a biker meet at their place on feb 12th since they were going to be closed but will be opening up from 9:30 for us all to turn up as we want till 11:00-11:30ish for a ride when they will be coming with us :) they are happy for it to begin at their place and look forward to seeing us all.

The store details / location can be found at www.roadcraftmidlands.com or on the Postcode Azzer posted previously

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Chuckles85 said:
Russ and Lindz (roadcraftnottingham and bikerchickvids) are in hysterics to find out there is going to be a biker meet at their place on feb 12th
Haha, I saw your comment I was thinking it best to let them know beforehand. 4 or 5 of us turn up out of the blue. "ohh we watch your YT videos" < that would be one awkward convo to carry on.

Chuckles85 said:
since they were going to be closed but will be opening up from 9:30 for us all to turn up as we want till 11:00-11:30ish for a ride

Thats nice of them, Was going to send Russ a message about comming. Cool, Looking like it will be a good'un. (Weather Permitting)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Yea if you want, We'll have to go Buxton, Mattlock & down to Nottingham.

I'll be getting on the M6 back though if thats ok ?

I am meeting a friend near Fordsham if it's not to late.

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
AZZ3R said:
Yea if you want, We'll have to go Buxton, Mattlock & down to Nottingham.

I'll be getting on the M6 back though if thats ok ?

I am meeting a friend near Fordsham if it's not to late.

Sure. I was looking on google maps and from A6010 its basically two roads there. A6 and A610.

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
Hey everyone, seeing how I'm being mentioned as a meeting place I thought I'd join up. Me and Linz were chuckling last night after saying "Oh, meeting at the shop eh? when were we gonna know about it?" lol

It's not a problem, will be nice to see you all. I'll open the shop around 9.30-10.00 and get the kettle on for those who wanna sit and chill first then we'll be coming out with you for a play, weather permitting, I ride in the rain/wind all the time and can't be bothered if it's like that but if you're still going I'll still open the shop for you lot, just let me know.

If you've seen some of my videos you'll notice I'm not a typical instructor and have been doing it that long that I don't watch and judge your riding unless you pay me! ;-).

If you're dangerous I just stay out the way lol.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I'm off that weekend, so I'm in if I'm not doing anything else.

It's too close to my house to miss to be honest :p

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
Sunday 12th Feb from 10.00am. Rideout from Roadcraft Shop 11.00 -ish

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
OK I will have to set off early to get there.

Google maps says two hours without motorways so might set off around 7ish just to be sure. Will have to check all this over with AZZ3R

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Won't take 2hrs, but you could meet me in Stockport at 7am if you like?
We are going to go up the A6. You could meet me at Mcdonalds on the A6 if thats a better idea?

You'l be surprised how long the A6 is.

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Yes I will meet you in stockport. Got a friend who might want to tag along if thats ok. He has a Honda CBF125 he hasonly done about 200 miles.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
MysteriousVlogger said:
Yes I will meet you in stockport. Got a friend who might want to tag along if thats ok. He has a Honda CBF125 he hasonly done about 200 miles.

Yeah no worries.

MysteriousVlogger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Oldham - UK
I ride a
Well my helmet camera isnt working. The wire has frayed and is exposing all the little wires inside. Unless some insulation tape fixes it I wont be recording :(

Contacted VIO and they said they dont stock the red helmet camera head any more and I will have to buy the black camera head for $175 which is stupid.

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Chuckles, I know you was planning on setting out earlier but we still ok to meet on the way down? I'll meet where ever you'd like, just give me a time and place and I'll meet you, then if you already know the route you want to take I'll just happily tag along for the ride :)

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
SqueakyBrakes12 said:
Chuckles, I know you was planning on setting out earlier but we still ok to meet on the way down? I'll meet where ever you'd like, just give me a time and place and I'll meet you, then if you already know the route you want to take I'll just happily tag along for the ride :)

PM me, it will take an hour from mine the sat nav say so heading out about 9 from junction 2 of the m54 by the beefeater / virgin active health club and we should be there for 10ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts