Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Hi all,

I've spoken to Chuckles85 about a meet up & we were both wondering if anyone else would like to tag along?

We'd be meeting at Nottingham Roadcraft (Russ) < He's a vlogger/ CBT & many more, for those who didn't know him. But meet up there, have a chat with him & Linz (Bikerchickvids) and head up towards CMC (Chesterfield). Catch any bikers there maybe brew. Ride over to Macclesfield & down to Leek.

So any vloggers that want to come that would be awesome.

I know Chuckles said he would like to meet up with a few & I'd like to meet up with a few new people & Carlsant1, Mysterious Vlogger & Savethefreak as I pretty much ditched them on our first meet due to petrol funds :oops:

Destinations

Nottingham Roadcraft's Shop
CMC Chesterfield Motorcycles (We will be riding back possibly via Buxton)
Macclesfield
Leek

Reason why Leek was chosen as a final stop is, its half way between me and Chuckles but feel free to head home if Leek is out of the way.

:) hope people can make it.

Unsure of dates & time

It will be a Sunday & we will meet at Nottingham Roadcraft Early. So we can catch any bikers at CMC (around lunch time)

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Put me down as a highly doubtful possible, depending on the date, weather and money.

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
it's a maybe for me just need a date then i'll be able to confirm whether i'd make the meet or not :)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Sounds like a good days riding to providing we got abit of a dry day :)
Once you've posted the date up I'll give you my answer then, I'll be hoping to have past my test on the 24th jan so anywhere after that would be awesome I can get some tips on my new bike lol

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
SqueakyBrakes12 said:
Sounds like a good days riding to providing we got abit of a dry day :)
Once you've posted the date up I'll give you my answer then, I'll be hoping to have past my test on the 24th jan so anywhere after that would be awesome I can get some tips on my new bike lol

I'm sure Chuckles would tag up with you on the way.

What dates would be best? As we've said Sundays would be best but I'm free almost every Sunday same for Chuckles.

Shall we say the 29th of Jan or 5th of Feb ?

Meet at Nottingham Roadcraft for around 11am?

Shouldn't cost too much of a day out (£35 Tops) < I'd say. We won't be nailing it as not everyone is familar with the roads. Just a day out & a possible little intro before the Big Meet?

IRDUG

Wannabie Member
Jan 5, 2012
Newport - South Wales
I ride a
Honda CBR 125RW
Would love to come to a meet, But Nottingham is 4 hours away from me avoiding the motorways, I'll attend whatever one is after June when I've done me test! :p

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
I'll agree with 5th Feb, gives me chance to get money together and get used to the bike. (providing I pass my test) lol

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I'm a no, I'll have uni interviews around the start of feb so will be to busy :(

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
one day I will attend a meet up, I'm a newbie here, but I'll be riding 150 miles in the opposite direction around then.

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
5th of feb should be fine with me, just need a post code for the place we're meeting up at, shouldn't be more than two hours for me so thats all good :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
5th Feb - 11am Meet?

Satnav users
Postcode is: NG8 3LF
Number is: 437

is time and date ok with everyone? We'll wait about 30mins for people to turn up.

Hope to see you there!

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Damnit! I'm off every Sunday around that date except that date itself. I'll have to skip, even though its so close to where I live :(

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
Jestington said:
anyone on this meet up live near preston?
im up for this meet up and i live in the preston area (penwortham if you know where that is) iv you want to ride down together

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
Jestington said:
im up for this meet up and i live in the preston area (penwortham if you know where that is) iv you want to ride down together

yeah cool i may still be on my cbt licence hopefully not though

not too fussed if we go slow tbh cant vlog over 30 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts