Silver Award

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I assumed YouTube would do it automatically, but maybe I slipped through their radar after taking forever to reach the goal. So anyways, after totally forgetting about it, I finally remembered and decided to drop them an email. They were pretty quick, and so it's on order now. Finally. LOL.

Just in case for anyone of you in the future, you can ping them if you didn't receive any email with the redemption code after hitting the magic number. Don't be a turd like me waiting till you forget all about it.

silver.jpg

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Well done. Looks like its going to get to you nice and quickly as well.

I'm sure with all the dodgy channels that come out of the sub continent now they just wait for people to ask for them.

Reactions: SighBored

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well done dude, I somehow don't think it is something that I'll ever reach. My content isn't often stuff that would draw in the crowds :D

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
Thanks! Well I didn't think I would ever reach it too but somehow here it is, that's a true story. So, I wouldn't say never, it may take time., that's all. Took me 7-8 years.
Yo congrats man! That sounds like a dream come true. May be you should do some 'channel raids' on certain vloggers after a collab vid or something? You know like sending some of your subs to go sub on someone else if you like their content :D

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Yo congrats man! That sounds like a dream come true. May be you should do some 'channel raids' on certain vloggers after a collab vid or something? You know like sending some of your subs to go sub on someone else if you like their content :D
Thanks!

As for your suggestion, I'm actually quite low profile and rarely do such things, haven't even thought about doing dual vlogs with anyone, and I haven't joined any of the local guys in my country for their meets or such.. I'll think about it for now..

Reactions: RiderInRed

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts