Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Super Adventure Squad presents: Melbourne meetup September 28, 2013

Ok, due to the pressure bestowed upon me, the next Melbourne motovlogger meetup is due.
Date is September 28
Venue is kraP anuL.... i mean Luna Park.... thats in St Kilda if you didnt know.
Time 1pm for lunch then we are organising a group ride on the timber roller coaster of death.

We can then go on a bike ride on beach road if you feel like harassing cyclists.

Be there or be square.

Cheers

Nerb1

Im trying to send this to the following people. If you know anyone else that wants to come, let them know.

Ausmodica, Crackn81, Ariderslife, thermal, TheScooterHoon, RidingWithTom, cruisin650, Nerb1, Doesflips, ausguitarist, iamrolkus, friedcpu, electricsnut, pixelatedvlogs, I am Iron Man, TwystedThrottle, pipboychronicles, MrFalloffalot, RidingKage, reg rr

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Twain... you've heard of facebook havnt you? Make an event so these guys can follow. I just wrote the date with a pen on my calender on the fridge and now its set in stone. Nothing can change it and I am reminded every time I chug milk.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
Nerb said:
I just wrote the date with a pen on my calender on the fridge and now its set in stone. Nothing can change it and I am reminded every time I chug milk.

Yep that's about as solid and sophisticated at event organising us men get! :cool:

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
I can no longer make it to Krap Anul as I have to cover someone's afternoon shift. Is there going to be a dinner somewhere that night or are you all just dispersing from the park?

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Hey, this event is an hour before the Melbourne Grand Final, so not sure how many will turn up at all. Regardless, I'll be there at 1. Will see what happens. Ironman... text me when you finish and i'll tell you where we are, unless we're half way to Brisbane.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
There is a slim chance I won't have to work all day but I'll send you a text whenever I finish work Nerb

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Thanks for all that came! 11 shows and all had fun.
Even thanks to ironman who almost made it :p

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
Nerb said:
Thanks for all that came! 11 shows and all had fun.
Even thanks to ironman who almost made it :p

I will do my best to make it to the next one, especially if its after Melbourne Cup, I'll be on a 5 month break from uni then.
So when I'm not working to start saving for a new bike I'll be on my bike hitting the twisties as often as I physically can.
Vlogging all the way.

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Heres my little clip from the meet

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtFJOH3XHo[/youtube]

Status