Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Getting your in helmet audio right can be an utter pain, even after 4 years I still sometimes struggle to keep old kit running reliably. In this latest video I do an incredibly clean wired setup with the GoPro Hero 8 and also a Bluetooth setup with the Hero 8 and a Rode Wireless Go microphone. Which do you think is better?
1f642.png

Reactions: Fool Moon

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
As a Californian, i couldn't concentrate on your narrative for the first 2 minutes because of the POV on the left side of the road. It still disorientates me some, plus those arrows in the middle of the road are unique too, kept noticing them. I know and like round-about, but not clockwise.
I'm not looking to narrate while riding yet and my cameras are bike mounted, so a Sena-type upgrade might be needed for clear audio, will need to research.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
As a Californian, i couldn't concentrate on your narrative for the first 2 minutes because of the POV on the left side of the road. It still disorientates me some, plus those arrows in the middle of the road are unique too, kept noticing them. I know and like round-about, but not clockwise.
I'm not looking to narrate while riding yet and my cameras are bike mounted, so a Sena-type upgrade might be needed for clear audio, will need to research.
Thanks for taking a gander dude :) The world is topsy-turvy in different lands from our own, I hope you were able to come to terms with someone riding on the correct side of the road? :D hahaha :D
If your cameras are bike mounted, then the world is your oyster, as you can mount your mics anywhere if you are not after in helmet audio.

Awesome, really interesting seeing your set up!

Still have some work to do on my own
I am pretty sure, I will have to work on these setups too, we never finish tweeking, as we never get the perfect balance

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts