Riding tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Hey guys yeah it's me 91biker and i bet some of you looked at the title, saw my username and though shove that i've seen his video's he rides like c**t

Well couple of my latest videos and my general attitude when riding and talking about bikes has raised concerns with some of you that you don't like the way i've crashed a few times and written a few bikes off and that you're concerned about my safety and the safety of other road users when i'm in the same county as them, while at the same time a few have said i'm a talented rider well thank you thinking that and a really big apology for the upset cause by my videos so what i thought i would do (LEGALLY THAT IS!!!) to show you some riding/racing tips that can be used on the road to improve safety.

Don't worry i'm not going to be encouraging the world to speed every at every chance they get but subjects like how to read the road and how to quicken your reaction times and safe bike control around corners and also safe lines to take around corners and blah blah blah the list goes on i'll be here forever, if some of you are experienced enough and think what the hell does this 20 year old kid know about anything then fair enough stop reading, BUT on the other hand if you would like to see videos such as discussed then just simply reply to this saying "yeah go on then" or just yes will do.

P.S i will be doing it legally and not speeding at like 130+ through a 40 zone or something so it will all be legal it's just some safety and riding tips for you all.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
its all about practice. everyone starts somewhere,

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
"ease the tension baby , remember it's all in the hips ... It's all in the hips"

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I would defiantly, look forward to seeing them.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Good Idea, might also show the newer rider how to have fun yet safe fun and might get people into biking if they like the video and looks all clean fun also.

Look forward to them.

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Thanks for the response guys i will definitely have something up by the weekend, i'm working crap shifts this week so it might be a couple of days until the first video is up, there may be a few videos as there is quite a bit to cover on this subject

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
I look forward to them, btw I realised the other day we haven't met up, and we'd planned to a little while ago. We'll have to sort something out.

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Oh yeah we did, i offered to take you on the back didn't I? yeah we'll have to sort something out for sure where abouts do you live again i forgot? i can always come up near your way and see if any other local motovloggers will join us

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
I've sent you a message on YT, rather than say where I live to the entire Internet :)

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Yeah i got the message and replied.

And to everyone else if i wake up early enough tomorrow i'll get some recording done tomorrow before work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts