Shoutout Post Your Favorite Vlogs - From Other Channels

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Wow, those filters were very different. For 25 years I only used official HD filters on my bikes, now I wish I hadn't!!! o_O

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Wow, those filters were very different. For 25 years I only used official HD filters on my bikes, now I wish I hadn't!!! o_O
I have used nothing but H-D parts and supplies. I figure some worker in Wherever is just as good of a worker (or better as far as oil filters in this example) than American made.

Just as long as the workers are treated well, I am good with global trade.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I thought about those here that have multiple bikes and wrench on them.

This guy has been a subscriber and consistent commenter on my videos. I only found out recently he makes content. He wrenches on older bikes and his video is not so much a how to than a how it's been going.

I would love to do what he is doing for work. Give him a view and consider subscribing if it something you like

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I thought about those here that have multiple bikes and wrench on them.

This guy has been a subscriber and consistent commenter on my videos. I only found out recently he makes content. He wrenches on older bikes and his video is not so much a how to than a how it's been going.

I would love to do what he is doing for work. Give him a view and consider subscribing if it something you like

WOW, what a workshop! :) Some lovely bikes there to play on too! :)

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
WOW, what a workshop! :) Some lovely bikes there to play on too! :)
He must be pretty good mechanic to have people bringing him bikes to go over.

Did you notice the old car off to the side of the shop? Old cars always catch my eye.

Oh, his screen name is a good one too for those that know.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Don't know the screen name reference?
Dang mortals. I forget age is a thing for you:p

Horowitz is real close to the last name of Moe Howard (Horwitz) of The Three Stooges. So I guess the screen name is saying it is a Three Stooges World.

Or

His icon looks to be a three greasers from the 50s so if that is his real last name that might explain the old car/bike connection

Then again

Three greasers - Three Stooges. Another possible connection.

It works on several levels if there is even a connection.

Last edited:

MattVentur

Wannabie Member
Jan 13, 2023
I ride a
BMW F800GS, KTM 500
Here is one I really like. A couple of Aussies riding Sydney to London. They should be much bigger. They don't have a good posting schedule and sometimes go very long between videos being posted, but when they do post, the vids are awesome.

This is great, reminds me of the Pamir highway I rode a few years ago in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Sadly I didn't do much video and lost all my photos due to a corupt hard drive....

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
This is great, reminds me of the Pamir highway I rode a few years ago in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Sadly I didn't do much video and lost all my photos due to a corupt hard drive....
They have some Pamir vids out now. I really enjoy their vids. Just wish they had a more regular video schedule.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Here is an awesome video from a channel I follow... and it just so happens that it is riding the same bike I own currently too...

Her channel is Maja's Motorcycle Adventures (Maja pronounced Myah ish I think).

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Maja was on a podcast run by @TeapotOne a while back, she has had a very interesting life! :)
Norway looks incredible riding, the scenery is breath-taking.

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
That scenery is amazing. She does a good job for so many photos and no in helmet audio. Thanks for sharing it Hippo.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
So I just realized a channel I follow does not have as many subscribers as I thought, so it would actually fit in to this thread. I also suspect she has not registered here.
Usually she does vlogs from the competitions and the life on the road, which are rather interesting. She goes back and forth between talking in Estonian and in English, usually covering the other language with subtitles. This specific video I am adding here was released just moments ago, and caught my eye with spectacular drone work, and showing what the road builders are doing with our beloved capital.
edit: Yes, that's the same girl who jumped from building to building.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
So I just realized a channel I follow does not have as many subscribers as I thought, so it would actually fit in to this thread. I also suspect she has not registered here.
Usually she does vlogs from the competitions and the life on the road, which are rather interesting. She goes back and forth between talking in Estonian and in English, usually covering the other language with subtitles. This specific video I am adding here was released just moments ago, and caught my eye with spectacular drone work, and showing what the road builders are doing with our beloved capital.
She seems to have very good bike skills, and nice use of the drone too. No subtitles were available on that vid for me, but it was still good to watch :)

Reactions: Drakhen99

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Nice use of the area when no one is working. Very wel done indeed!

Reactions: Drakhen99

MotoWolfUK

L Plate Member
Mar 4, 2023
Hampshire, UK
linktr.ee
I ride a
Wife
Absolutely insane rider + drone flyer

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I am not sure how many of us on here already know this new channel, but I have to share this guy anyway.

Ray Gregory started with this setup and since moved on to GoPro. This video is what got me hooked - innovation. Then I stayed around to hear about his rides:

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO