Shoutout Post Your Favorite Vlogs - From Other Channels

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I am not sure how many of us on here already know this new channel, but I have to share this guy anyway.

Ray Gregory started with this setup and since moved on to GoPro. This video is what got me hooked - innovation. Then I stayed around to hear about his rides:
I know that guy! I met him at VAMM this year. Solid dude, and didn't even mind when I blocked him in with my bike under a walkway the last night! We were expecting hail... and I was like "HAIL NO!" to getting my bike all dinged up!

-John

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I know that guy! I met him at VAMM this year. Solid dude, and didn't even mind when I blocked him in with my bike under a walkway the last night! We were expecting hail... and I was like "HAIL NO!" to getting my bike all dinged up!

-John
He is neat to watch. His latest is about a ride gone wrong and a improvised clutch cable solution.

Reactions: Drakhen99

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Pretty ingenious set-up. I asked him on his channel if he can use his phone screen while wearing gloves. I don’t wear my glasses when riding (which will probably change in the coming years), but I‘d have a hard time reading my screen if it were that close to me. It would be a different angle, and require more cables, but I wonder if a chest mounted set up would work?

- Wolf

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Adapt and overcome... although I am not sure I'd want a huge phone blocking half of my vision or to not be able to wear gloves... saying that, most of my bike gloves can operate a mobile touch screen these days.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts