Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
This is a video from a channel I want to introduce you all to. The channel is called "Wolf Tales UK" and the videos they make are of topical discussions or interviews with racers or owners of some lovely motorcycles. They mainly record in a proper film studio which they have blagged use of and are trying to make very professional looking videos, and doing a grand job of it.
The main presenter also has his own channel "TheRhythmicBiker", and is currently in hospital with heart issues, which is quite scary as he is a young lad. His partner in crime (who has less of a speaking role) is another motovlogger called "UncleRed".
I think it is great that people are trying to do more than just the typical motovlog thing, and these chaps are sure putting some effort in to try and make a "Top Gear" for bikers type thing! :)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Here you go:
So tell us why you like his content and this video then @UncleL

I liked that he was honest about your mum, and that he didn't cut out the bover with the rozzers.... but the sliding down the hill was the best! :D

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I found that one of my long time subscribers has started making videos! He and I communicate via emojis due to language barrier so when I saw he had a recent video - I checked it out.

Here is why I like Marco's video. It shows historical places. His camera work with the 360 was really good. I could not imagine what the spot behind the bars was used for. I was thinking toilets? If that is the case, then watch where you step at night :eek:

Check out his stuff -

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I found that one of my long time subscribers has started making videos! He and I communicate via emojis due to language barrier so when I saw he had a recent video - I checked it out.

Here is why I like Marco's video. It shows historical places. His camera work with the 360 was really good. I could not imagine what the spot behind the bars was used for. I was thinking toilets? If that is the case, then watch where you step at night :eek:

Check out his stuff -
A very chilled video on a nice sunny day. The old castles and fortifications were cool. I agree with @Theodor and think it was a well as it looked to have a hand pump outside of the tower.
From the castles I have visited, most had the toilets on the outside wall and they poked out a bit with a hole exiting the wall so the poop would run down the walls. Some did have a poop chute that would link up toilets on multiple levels, with the waste exiting lower down into the moats.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
With the risk of little off topic, I wanted to add another remark. There is a historical reason behind USA having no castles. Castles are a sign of aggression between people of different areas. America apparently did not have any of that. It was all peaceful scalping.

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Found this guy on YouTube while I was researching installing a CB on a Goldwing. His how-to video from a few year ago was very informative. Then I looked at his channel and saw this video. He hooked me with the two GPS units running and his humor about cows.

He reminds me of some of us here on the forum. One day we all will be just touring for the heck of it :)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
WOW, he found an amazing playground there! :) Oh to have all the time in the world and a fuel card pre-paid for! :D

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
WOW, he found an amazing playground there! :) Oh to have all the time in the world and a fuel card pre-paid for! :D
It is like I heard once, "Ain't nothing between you and that but air and opportunity." I guess add to that money, tires, passport, and fuel. :oops:

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Time. Time is the biggest impediment, simply finding the time...
Same here! I am trying to line everything up just right so I will have more time. Both of my clones kids are in college (one just starting and one just finishing). I brought up to my wife that we will have to go on more rides now and her response was who will watch the pets? I answered we could hire one of the kids that we are paying for school for to do that.

I guess I will have a LOT more time to sleep in a tent if I keep debating her like that

:confused:

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Stumbled on this channel recently and in this video Jay Case shares a moving short from Taiwan about senior citizens finding their love for life through their shared passion for motorcycles.

I think he answered his initial question on outsourcing parts by his point on the American made oil filter.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts