Plans For 2018 Motovlogs.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
So for the past few years at the start of the year, I have planed out some of the videos I wanted to make, set a few small goals and gone for it.

For 2018 my goals are as follows.
1. Make videos
3. Proffit.

That's right in true underpants gnome style, I'm not setting any goals or doing any forward planning.

It's all going to be seat of the pants stuff.

About the only thing I really want to do is re-do my channel art to something else.

Do you have any plans and goals for 2018?

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
My main goal would be to solidify the direction I'm taking my vids in I guess. And to change the way I approach weekend riding a bit, going for longer 2-3-day trips more often and vlogging them.

I also need to redo my visuals. I wanna try my hand at animation so that meshes well.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
My plans are to work on the quality of my vlogs, as a lot of them are things I can only record once I want to try and get that one take of a higher quality. A couple of my English Heritage Motovlogs were sub par and I'd like to try and reduce that happening in future vids. :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Plans...
1. Got word that a local riding group will be having a challenge where some historical/points of interest will be on a list to visit. Those should make for great fodder
2. Do more bike reviews if possible. Those really get a lot of views and a couple are getting traffic from websites I have not even heard of so that is good.
3. Ride with some really good friends and see what that brings.
4. More Tea Totaling Time episodes/introduce some small motovloggers to my audience.

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Not normally someone for plans. But heres a few I can come up with:

1. Pass A2 (They are looking at changing the rules again with the CBT and licenisie in general. So just get the restricted license and be fine with it)
  2. Grow my YouTube channel, possibly get the that 100 sub mark and get a fancy custom YT URL.

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
It's good to have some sort of plan, even if it's a brief outline. As far as goals for me:

1) More ride time for sure
2) Break 100 Subs
3) Have a video schedule for viewers
4) Travel out of state and do a meetup
5) Be more involved in my community with my page.

That's a brief list of potential goals for me.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Personally, thinking of starting to move away from the typical ride around and talk about shit vlogs. In my end of 2017 video I told my viewers I wanted to raise money to rent bikes and make more bike reviews, or have viewers volunteer their machines for a review video.

Other than that, probably moving into more cinematic style videos, where I'll be shooting other riders rather than myself.

Although I believe I still have to create a lot of vlogs at the end of the day otherwise content would be pretty sparse because the direction I wanna go is pretty labour and cost intensive.

Reactions: R-Rated

Mrhooligan

Mr. Hooliganisms
Oct 17, 2017
WA
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton 900
Now that is a good question. Considering I'll be in trade school for the next 2 years I might have to come up with alternative ideas. Or I could just keep doing the same shit I've been doing. I will however, have summers off. And there are so many trips that I want to do and share with you guys. Hopefully it all works out.

Goals
1. Keep doing motovlogs while going to school.
2. Plan trips for the summer and do more of a Motogeo style trip video for summers videos.
3. Write some short videos.
4. Get my roommates bike fixed up so he can start his own channel.
5. Do a few gear review videos.
6. Hopefully gain more subscribers this year. 500 is first goal. 1000 is second goal.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
1.- Grow my channel, Ill start doing more reviews of gear and routes in my city
2.-Grow my FB page
3.-After reaching 1K subs i´ll make a contest to give away some tshirts to my subscribers
4.- Save money to get a bigger bike

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I wish I had a plan.

I don't really know how I survived this long to be honest.

Might try and do something crazy like shooting roman candles while riding at people walking on sidewalks around Yale.

Probably just keep telling my dumb stories and giving my 3¢ on movies and tv shows to my loyal and dedicated follower.

Reactions: SighBored

Dark Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 4, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600
My plan is to buy another camera since I sold my GoPro5....

I had to choose between my GoPro5 or an amazing deal on some parts for my bike. Guess which i chose!

So I haven't made any videos in quite some time now. About 2 months.

But hopefully I can get another camera and get back to filming.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts