Oh look probably another thread asking the same question!

Termi

SHABBA!
Jul 12, 2014
Portsmouth
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R125
Oh well my videos get very little attention in the first week lol
This won't stop me from enjoying MotoVlogging, or filming my rides!

Reactions: renegadebiker24

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Oh well my videos get very little attention in the first week lol
This won't stop me from enjoying MotoVlogging, or filming my rides!
LOL, I am a new subscriber to your channel. :) Look for more videos coming soon on my channel as well. I am updating some of my newer ones I posted on my channel, and I am going to be posting my trip to Sturgis coming up to see not only the motorcycle rallly, but to see Motley Crue in concert for their final tour, and Alice Cooper. I like to motovlog too and film my rides too. I just wish my current ones were not so bad with the microphone setup. I will post those soon to my channel.

Termi

SHABBA!
Jul 12, 2014
Portsmouth
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R125
LOL, I am a new subscriber to your channel. :) Look for more videos coming soon on my channel as well. I am updating some of my newer ones I posted on my channel, and I am going to be posting my trip to Sturgis coming up to see not only the motorcycle rallly, but to see Motley Crue in concert for their final tour, and Alice Cooper. I like to motovlog too and film my rides too. I just wish my current ones were not so bad with the microphone setup. I will post those soon to my channel.

In terms of cam and mic setup mine should be in a museum! As I have a Hero HD Motorsports I can't use a external mic straight into the cam, so I have to use my Note 3 (was a S4 Galaxy but it got smashed practicing wheelies lmao fell out my pocket!) and a mic that way to record my voice and dub it over the muted video.
Thanks for the sub I sent ya one back! Will catch a few of ya vids when I finish work. Always love watching bike vids....... Unless it's a moped.

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Personally I like shorter vlogs myself. There are so many vlogs to watch that it's hard to commit to a 12 minute vlog at a time :( - unless it's something really fun and entertaining ;) . With the shorter ones, I can get a taste of what the vlogger is like, how they do things and what is going on with them :) .

Reactions: TriumfAnt

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Yep, I like shorter vlogs too, but sometimes, I can not help it though sometimes to watch longer vlogs if the topic interests me. Speaking of that, I am probably going to try and make shorter vlogs, but I think something like the trip I am going to make to see you RoninK6, I might just do it in sections depending on how it works. I am going to use Windows movie maker to try and make them into shorter videos like the way Flashwing does it.

Reactions: RoninK6

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
I like long vids, but long or short, if its a vlog, the dialogue should be continuous. A 3 minute vlog with 2 sentences is just as boring as a 25 minute vlog with 5 minutes of nothing. The exception is a video of a particular road/view/obstacle... which may not require much commentary.

This Brony thing is mind boggling because A) It somehow has a negative connotation and B) MLP has a cartoon? I only thought they were toys. I watched HeMan and the masters of the universe growing up... now all I see is

Cagerontwowheels

Wannabie Member
Nov 22, 2012
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NC 700XA
My advice:
View your vlog before editing, view it after editing is done (to check for mistakes in editing), and once more after encoding, to check if everything is ok.
If you get bored while viewing your own vlog, dont bother. If you enjoy it all three times, then its upload-worthy.
If YOU, that were there in filming, and viewed it dozens of times while editing, are still interested after all that.... then others will, too.

Thats what I do (with very, VERY few exceptions), and it works nicely. In fact, every now and then I go re-view my own videos, there's a couple I love to watch, and rewatch and rerererewatch....
Unsurprisingly, they are also some of the most popular.

Termi

SHABBA!
Jul 12, 2014
Portsmouth
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R125
My advice:
View your vlog before editing, view it after editing is done (to check for mistakes in editing), and once more after encoding, to check if everything is ok.
If you get bored while viewing your own vlog, dont bother. If you enjoy it all three times, then its upload-worthy.
If YOU, that were there in filming, and viewed it dozens of times while editing, are still interested after all that.... then others will, too.

Thats what I do (with very, VERY few exceptions), and it works nicely. In fact, every now and then I go re-view my own videos, there's a couple I love to watch, and rewatch and rerererewatch....
Unsurprisingly, they are also some of the most popular.
That is some more great advice! Thanks bro!
My more popular videos are my random Rideouts. No talking just music at random points.
How do you guys find topics to talk about?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts